Movie tickets

Starter Poster

Movie tickets

by waru8 Starter Poster
Message 1 of 2 (90 Views)

Hi I purchased 2 $11 movie tickets on the 12th of Sept.  I received the email but didn't print straight away.  When I checked a week later the email had disappeared.  I contacted the Luminary Group on 0800 102 902 and was told they have not had anything to do with this promotion for over three Years.

No other emails have vanished.  I have purchased two more sets of tickets and Printed them immediately.  Since then the email for the last set which I purchased last week have also disappeared, but I had already printed and used them.

Are you able to resend the ones from the 12th of Sept?

by the way, I think this info is out of date:

For any queries or questions relating to Vodafone Fantastic Fridays movie offers, please contact Luminary Group (our promotional partner) on 0800 102 902 or by emailing them on vodafone@luminarygroup.co.nz. Monday – Friday between 9am - 6pm.

Kind regards

Waru

Highlighted
Vodafone Ninja

Re: Movie tickets

by Vodafone Ninja Vodafone Ninja Vodafone Ninja
Message 2 of 2 (61 Views)

Hi Waru, 

Could you please send me a private message by clicking onto my name and clicking on 'send private message', and include a link to this post, your first and last name, your contact number, and email address so I can get this looked into by our promotional partner? 

The support details are not out of date - I have just received confirmation from Luminary to ensure the information listed is correct. 

Thanks

Michael

Stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 2w ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 2 Contributors
Kudos 101- Don't be shy, hand it out today