Issue with MyVodafone

Starter Poster

Issue with MyVodafone

by xtensa Starter Poster
Message 1 of 5 (252 Views)

Kia ora,

I have been trying to reset my password on MyVodafone but it will not work - keeps saying my password is not secure enough - have tried multiple options.  I just want to login and pay my bill. Can you send me a PDF with account details so I can pay? Also want to change from on account to prepay. Thanks

Starter Poster

Re: Issue with MyVodafone

by xtensa Starter Poster
Message 2 of 5 (166 Views)

This is still not resolved. Can Ninja please PM me so you can email me a copy of my bill to pay.

Still getting the below error message when trying to reset my password:

Capture.JPG

Starter Poster

by xtensa Starter Poster
Message 3 of 5 (114 Views)

Still waiting for this to be resolved; first raised 29 March.... still getting the same error message. Surprised no one from Vodafone has contacted me - I want to pay my bill; better not get charged a late fee!

Senior Contributor

by Senior Contributor capcomnz Senior Contributor
Message 4 of 5 (109 Views)

@xtensa

I had issuses with this last year and brought it to their attention only to be told it was "fixed"

http://community.vodafone.co.nz/t5/My-Vodafone/Changing-Password-for-My-Profile-Clearnet-customer/m-...

Not sure if you have tried the "forgot my passwrod" option.?

Frankly nothing is ever "fixed" with vodafone.!!

Starter Poster

by xtensa Starter Poster
Message 5 of 5 (95 Views)

Thanks for that. Yes have been using the 'forgot my password' option, first it says they are having technical issues, then it says my password is not strong enough...looks like I am having to phone them and be on hold for 20mins...!

Stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 4w ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 2 Contributors