Issue with MyVodafone

Starter Poster

Issue with MyVodafone

by xtensa Starter Poster
Message 1 of 5 (685 Views)

Kia ora,

I have been trying to reset my password on MyVodafone but it will not work - keeps saying my password is not secure enough - have tried multiple options.  I just want to login and pay my bill. Can you send me a PDF with account details so I can pay? Also want to change from on account to prepay. Thanks

Starter Poster

Re: Issue with MyVodafone

by xtensa Starter Poster
Message 2 of 5 (599 Views)

This is still not resolved. Can Ninja please PM me so you can email me a copy of my bill to pay.

Still getting the below error message when trying to reset my password:

Capture.JPG

Starter Poster

by xtensa Starter Poster
Message 3 of 5 (547 Views)

Still waiting for this to be resolved; first raised 29 March.... still getting the same error message. Surprised no one from Vodafone has contacted me - I want to pay my bill; better not get charged a late fee!

Senior Contributor

by Senior Contributor capcomnz Senior Contributor
Message 4 of 5 (542 Views)

@xtensa

I had issuses with this last year and brought it to their attention only to be told it was "fixed"

http://community.vodafone.co.nz/t5/My-Vodafone/Changing-Password-for-My-Profile-Clearnet-customer/m-...

Not sure if you have tried the "forgot my passwrod" option.?

Frankly nothing is ever "fixed" with vodafone.!!

Highlighted
Starter Poster

by xtensa Starter Poster
Message 5 of 5 (528 Views)

Thanks for that. Yes have been using the 'forgot my password' option, first it says they are having technical issues, then it says my password is not strong enough...looks like I am having to phone them and be on hold for 20mins...!

Stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 20w ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 2 Contributors