i haven't had much success with Free2Txt at all this week Smiley Sad

here's the latest screenshot then: "vodafone.co.nz_2016-11-03 20-11-53.png"

error Will Robinson! error!

Community Manager

Re: Free2TXT page not loading

by Community Manager Community Manager
Message 22 of 29 (264 Views)

@p4paul

Thanks for your post. Apologies, one of the servers is misbehaving, we will be addressing it on Monday.

m

Channel Manager, Help & Support
Vodafone New Zealand
Regular Poster

Re: Free2TXT page not loading MISSION: ControlTreeWalker.java:724

by Regular Poster p4paul Regular Poster
Message 23 of 29 (249 Views)

"Free2TXT
 Error invoking portlet "Web2TxtSynchronousPortlet"
 The source of this error is:

com.bea.wsrp.faults.TransportException: Security token failed to validate. weblogic.xml.crypto.wss.SecurityTokenValidateResult@a911e07[status: false][msg The SAML token is not valid.] at com.bea.wsrp.faults.FaultInstanceFactory.getException(FaultInstanceFactory.java:94) at com.bea.wsrp.proxy.ProxyBase.raiseFault(ProxyBase.java:760) at com.bea.wsrp.proxy.ProxyBase.invoke(ProxyBase.java:478) at $Proxy109.initCookie(Unknown Source) at com.bea.wsrp.consumer.markup.CookieManager.invoke(CookieManager.java:325) at com.bea.wsrp.consumer.markup.CookieManager.invoke(CookieManager.java:45) at com.bea.wsrp.consumer.markup.AbstractMarkupService.invoke(AbstractMarkupService.java:80) at com.bea.wsrp.consumer.markup.AbstractMarkupService.invoke(AbstractMarkupService.java:61) at com.bea.wsrp.consumer.markup.CookieManager.ensureInitCookies(CookieManager.java:225) at com.bea.wsrp.consumer.markup.MarkupServicesFacade.ensureInitCookies(MarkupServicesFacade.java:176) at com.bea.wsrp.consumer.controls.ProxyPortlet.preRender(ProxyPortlet.java:835) at com.bea.netuix.nf.ControlLifecycle$6.visit(ControlLifecycle.java:426) at com.bea.netuix.nf.ControlTreeWalker.walkRecursivePreRender(ControlTreeWalker.java:712) at com.bea.netuix.nf.ControlTreeWalker.walkRecursivePreRender(ControlTreeWalker.java:724) at com.bea.netuix.nf.ControlTreeWalker.walkRecursivePreRender(ControlTreeWalker.java:724) at com.bea.netuix.nf.ControlTreeWalker.walkRecursivePreRender(ControlTreeWalker.java:724) at com.bea.netuix.nf.ControlTreeWalker.walkRecursivePreRender(ControlTreeWalker.java:724) at com.bea.netuix.nf.ControlTreeWalker.walkRecursivePreRender(ControlTreeWalker.java:724) at com.bea.netuix.nf.ControlTreeWalker.walkRecursivePreRender(ControlTreeWalker.java:724) at com.bea.netuix.nf.ControlTreeWalker.walkRecursivePreRender(ControlTreeWalker.java:724) at com.bea.netuix.nf.ControlTreeWalker.walkRecursivePreRender(ControlTreeWalker.java:724) at com.bea.netuix.nf.ControlTreeWalker.walkRecursivePreRender(ControlTreeWalker.java:724) at com.bea.netuix.nf.ControlTreeWalker.walkRecursivePreRender(ControlTreeWalker.java:724) at com.bea.netuix.nf.ControlTreeWalker.walkRecursivePreRender(ControlTreeWalker.java:724) at com.bea.netuix.nf.ControlTreeWalker.walkRecursivePreRender(ControlTreeWalker.java:724) at com.bea.netuix.nf.ControlTreeWalker.walkRecursivePreRender(ControlTreeWalker.java:724) at com.bea.netuix.nf.ControlTreeWalker.walkRecursivePreRender(ControlTreeWalker.java:724) at com.bea.netuix.nf.ControlTreeWalker.walk(ControlTreeWalker ..."

so i'm all in to "ControlTreeWalker.java:724"

ControlTreeWalker.java:724 indeed!

references & resources:

treewalkertreestands.com
lampeorleans.com/catalog/hazelnut-java-pr-160.html

google.com/imghp?hl=en             <- Googoo Images

commons.wikimedia.org

apeacefuldiabetic.com

stackoverflow.com          <- 6.3 million programmers Smiley Happy

sourceforge.net/projects/java-snd-record

javaguru.co

community.vodafone.co.nz

Starter Poster

Re: Free2TXT page not working again

[ Edited ]
by Farrah Starter Poster
Message 24 of 29 (213 Views)

I sent two free text messages before dinner, but now I can't get it to work again (I type in the phone number and message and hit the Send your TXT button, but it does nothing at all!).  I've tried different browsers and have even restarted the computer, but alas no joy.  I could tell it wasn't going to work straight away as there is no character count indicator, like there normally is.

F2T.JPG

It is amazing how often this particular service fails.
Regular Poster

Message 25 of 29 (173 Views)

now that the new year has started i am back into "the routine" and unfortunately, so to is my Free2TXT problem...

Error invoking portlet "Web2TxtSynchronousPortlet" - screenshot:

ControlTreeWalker.java: not today hosea

Regular Poster

Message 26 of 29 (163 Views)

today i can not even get to the free2TXT page Smiley Sad

see "vodafone.co.nz_2017-01-09 13-21-22.jpg"

can NOT get to the free2TXT page :(

Starter Poster

by Farrah Starter Poster
Message 27 of 29 (141 Views)

Tonight i'm getting the same error again as back in the post from ‎12-12-2016.  I get the text box, but no character count and when I click send nothing at all happens.

Happy New Year Free2TXT, looks like it's going to be a long one again! Smiley Sad

New Poster

by LilahArkanaAceldamaKahn New Poster
Message 28 of 29 (81 Views)

the free to txt link just keeps giving me the same page where all the options are no page showing up nothing and my iou dissapeared in 1 day so ....

Highlighted
Regular Poster

Re: Free2TXT page NOW loading OK

Message 29 of 29 (66 Views)

would you believe it: much to my total delight and on a whim i logged into my vodafone account (haven't done so for a while) and i was able to send multiple FREE TXT's - YAY!

vodafone.co.nz_2017-03-03 00-22-22.jpg

hopefully i have got rid of all the gremlins on my system: i had a bit of a tidy up - got rid of old browser scripts and stupid addons, updated java and went back to a stable version of flash player.

i have found that tidying up java often helps big time:

Start
Programs
Java
Configure Java
General
Temporary Internet Files
Settings
Delete Files
OK

excellent!

Stats