Free2TXT page not loading

Regular Poster

Re: Free2TXT page not loading

by Regular Poster p4paul Regular Poster
Message 11 of 29 (349 Views)

yep same problem again 5 minutes ago...

http://iforce.co.nz/i/wpb3wgmo.mf2.png

the most annoying bit is even when i Log out of Free2txt then Log back in i am presented with the same page Smiley Sad

Very Annoying!

Starter Poster

by Farrah Starter Poster
Message 12 of 29 (339 Views)

I am getting a hidiously long error message now when trying to use the service - some token not being valid or something.  Any idea how to fix?

This is now a modified version of the message as it got this error when trying to post:

Your post has been changed because invalid HTML was found in the message body. The invalid HTML has been removed. Please review the message and submit the message when you are satisfied.

Free2TXT

Error invoking portlet "Web2TxtSynchronousPortlet"

The source of this error is:

com.bea.wsrp.faults.TransportException: Security token failed to validate. weblogic.xml.crypto.wss.SecurityTokenValidateResult@412eedd[status: false][msg The SAML token is not valid.] at com.bea.wsrp.faults.FaultInstanceFactory.getException(FaultInstanceFactory.java:94) at com.bea.wsrp.proxy.ProxyBase.raiseFault(ProxyBase.java:760) at com.bea.wsrp.proxy.ProxyBase.invoke(ProxyBase.java:478) at $Proxy100.initCookie(Unknown Source) at com.bea.wsrp.consumer.markup.CookieManager.invoke(CookieManager.java:325) at com.bea.wsrp.consumer.markup.CookieManager.invoke(CookieManager.java:45) at com.bea.wsrp.consumer.markup.AbstractMarkupService.invoke(AbstractMarkupService.java:80) at com.bea.wsrp.consumer.markup.AbstractMarkupService.invoke(AbstractMarkupService.java:61) at com.bea.wsrp.consumer.markup.CookieManager.ensureInitCookies(CookieManager.java:225) at com.bea.wsrp.consumer.markup.MarkupServicesFacade.ensureInitCookies(MarkupServicesFacade.java:176) at com.bea.wsrp.consumer.controls.ProxyPortlet.preRender(ProxyPortlet.java:835) at com.bea.netuix.nf.ControlLifecycle$6.visit(ControlLifecycle.java:426) at com.bea.netuix.nf.ControlTreeWalker.walkRecursivePreRender(ControlTreeWalker.java:712) at com.bea.netuix.nf.ControlTreeWalker.walkRecursivePreRender(ControlTreeWalker.java:724) at com.bea.netuix.nf.ControlTreeWalker.walkRecursivePreRender(ControlTreeWalker.java:724) at com.bea.netuix.nf.ControlTreeWalker.walkRecursivePreRender(ControlTreeWalker.java:724) at com.bea.netuix.nf.ControlTreeWalker.walkRecursivePreRender(ControlTreeWalker.java:724) at com.bea.netuix.nf.ControlTreeWalker.walkRecursivePreRender(ControlTreeWalker.java:724) at com.bea.netuix.nf.ControlTreeWalker.walkRecursivePreRender(ControlTreeWalker.java:724) at com.bea.netuix.nf.ControlTreeWalker.walkRecursivePreRender(ControlTreeWalker.java:724) at com.bea.netuix.nf.ControlTreeWalker.walkRecursivePreRender(ControlTreeWalker.java:724) at com.bea.netuix.nf.ControlTreeWalker.walkRecursivePreRender(ControlTreeWalker.java:724) at com.bea.netuix.nf.ControlTreeWalker.walkRecursivePreRender(ControlTreeWalker.java:724) at com.bea.netuix.nf.ControlTreeWalker.walkRecursivePreRender(ControlTreeWalker.java:724) at com.bea.netuix.nf.ControlTreeWalker.walkRecursivePreRender(ControlTreeWalker.java:724) at com.bea.netuix.nf.ControlTreeWalker.walkRecursivePreRender(ControlTreeWalker.java:724) at com.bea.netuix.nf.ControlTreeWalker.walkRecursivePreRender(ControlTreeWalker.java:724) at com.bea.netuix.nf.ControlTreeWalker.walk(ControlTreeWalker.java:146) at com.bea.netuix.nf.Lifecycle.processLifecycles(Lifecycle.java:375) at com.bea.netuix.nf.Lifecycle.processLifecycles(Lifecycle.java:341) at com.bea.netuix.nf.Lifecycle.runOutbound(Lifecycle.java:188) at com.bea.netuix.nf.Lifecycle.run(Lifecycle.java:142) at com.bea.netuix.servlets.manager.UIServlet.runLifecycle(UIServlet.java:377) at com.bea.netuix.servlets.manager.UIServlet.processControlTree(UIServlet.java:296) at com.bea.netuix.servlets.manager.PortalServlet.service(PortalServlet.java:838) at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:820) at weblogic.servlet.internal.StubSecurityHelper$ServletServiceAction.run(StubSecurityHelper.java:226) at weblogic.servlet.internal.StubSecurityHelper.invokeServlet(StubSecurityHelper.java:124) at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.execute(ServletStubImpl.java:283) at weblogic.servlet.internal.TailFilter.doFilter(TailFilter.java:26) at weblogic.servlet.internal.FilterChainImpl.doFilter(FilterChainImpl.java:42) at com.bea.p13n.servlets.PortalServletFilter.doFilter(PortalServletFilter.java:315) at weblogic.servlet.internal.FilterChainImpl.doFilter(FilterChainImpl.java:42) at weblogic.servlet.internal.RequestDispatcherImpl.invokeServlet(RequestDispatcherImpl.java:526) at weblogic.servlet.internal.RequestDispatcherImpl.forward(RequestDispatcherImpl.java:261) at nz.co.vodafone.portal.utility.filters.NeatURLFilter.forwardNormal(NeatURLFilter.java:849) at nz.co.vodafone.portal.utility.filters.NeatURLFilter.doFilter(NeatURLFilter.java:646) at weblogic.servlet.internal.FilterChainImpl.doFilter(FilterChainImpl.java:42) at nz.co.vodafone.portal.utility.filters.PageRedirectFilter.doFilter(PageRedirectFilter.java:516) at weblogic.servlet.internal.FilterChainImpl.doFilter(FilterChainImpl.java:42) at nz.co.vodafone.portal.utility.filters.AuthenticationFilter.doFilter(AuthenticationFilter.java:273) at weblogic.servlet.internal.FilterChainImpl.doFilter(FilterChainImpl.java:42) at com.bea.portal.tools.servlet.http.HttpContextFilter.doFilter(HttpContextFilter.java:60) at weblogic.servlet.internal.FilterChainImpl.doFilter(FilterChainImpl.java:42) at com.bea.p13n.servlets.PortalServletFilter.doFilter(PortalServletFilter.java:315) at weblogic.servlet.internal.FilterChainImpl.doFilter(FilterChainImpl.java:42) at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext$ServletInvocationAction.run(WebAppServletContext.java:3393) at weblogic.security.acl.internal.AuthenticatedSubject.doAs(AuthenticatedSubject.java:321) at weblogic.security.service.SecurityManager.runAs(Unknown Source) at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.securedExecute(WebAppServletContext.java:2140) at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.execute(WebAppServletContext.java:2046) at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletRequestImpl.run(ServletRequestImpl.java:1366) at weblogic.work.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThread.java:200) at weblogic.work.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:172)

Regular Poster

Message 13 of 29 (320 Views)

i managed to send a couple of Free2Txt messages and then it was all over red rover:

error

the most annoying bit is even when i Log out of Free2txt then Log back in i am presented with the same page Smiley Sad

annoying!

Very Annoying!

Regular Poster

Message 14 of 29 (319 Views)

Links for images in my previous message in case the images can not be seen:

"vodafone.co.nz_2016-09-26.jpg"  -> http://iforce.co.nz/i/q5igx0p3.oqs.jpg

"vodafone.co.nz_2016-09-26_11-11-11.jpg"  -> http://iforce.co.nz/i/czq4ob1e.tkm.jpg

cheers + tables,

p4paul

Community Manager

by Community Manager Community Manager
Message 15 of 29 (315 Views)

Thanks for the heads up, I've let the My Vodafone team know.

m

Channel Manager, Help & Support
Vodafone New Zealand
Community Manager

Message 16 of 29 (313 Views)

Seems ok to me now? Will keep an eye on it.

Vodafone New Zealand
Regular Poster

Message 17 of 29 (286 Views)

(to the tune of Adele's "Hello")

"Hello, it's me"

"I must have refreshed the page a thousand times (thousand times)..."

the  > SecurityTokenValidateResult <  bit changes to a different value

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The source of this error is:

com.bea.wsrp.faults.TransportException: Security token failed to validate.
weblogic.xml.crypto.wss.SecurityTokenValidateResult@add7e6a[status: false]
[msg The SAML token is not valid.]

weblogic.xml.crypto.wss.SecurityTokenValidateResult@7b04d88[status: false]

weblogic.xml.crypto.wss.SecurityTokenValidateResult@7101a13[status: false]

weblogic.xml.crypto.wss.SecurityTokenValidateResult@b6076a9[status: false]

weblogic.xml.crypto.wss.SecurityTokenValidateResult@3c4655d[status: false]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"At least I can say that I've tried (I've tried)..."

http://iforce.co.nz/i/pnkameyi.33m.jpg

http://iforce.co.nz/i/dcpfzxuy.baa.png

Community Manager

Message 18 of 29 (281 Views)

I've raised it with the My Vodafone team - tricky bug to squash as inconsistent but will stay on it.

Vodafone New Zealand
Regular Poster

Re: Free2TXT page not loading - yep must be a Friday:

Message 19 of 29 (228 Views)

it's a tricky one, aye!

http://iforce.co.nz/i/cjgapxrz.kjx.png

but check this great news out:

http://iforce.co.nz/i/kollk5fk.3ts.jpg

"NZMBs
 Yr MB balance = 1000