Fantastic Fridays

Retired Staff

Fantastic Fridays

[ Edited ]
by Retired Staff Dylan Retired Staff
Message 1 of 3 (4,217 Views)

Fantastic Fridays.jpg

Hi everyone

From 1 August we're running Vodafone Fantastic Fridays, a new customer loyalty initiative that rewards and thanks customers for choosing Vodafone – and connects them to the things they love.

Vodafone Fantastic Fridays includes:

• Movies: 2-for-1 movie tickets nationwide and exclusive access to other movie-related events and activities
  • Music: exclusive music events and activities, including special ticket offers to Vodafone New Zealand Music Awards and Royal New Zealand Ballet
  • Sports: great ticket offers to sporting events including Vodafone Warriors, and amazing money-can’t-buy experiences with Team Vodafone Sailing
  • Prepay Deals: great value deals of loads of minutes and data, personalised for our customers every week

There's more information about Vodafone Fantastic Fridays on our main site. Got a question about Vodafone Fantastic Fridays? Please start a new topic in the My Vodafone & more board.

Cheers

Dylan

New Poster

Re: Fantastic Fridays

by chris221 New Poster
Message 2 of 3 (3,843 Views)

Hi there

I got the code for my 2 for one movie pass on 1st August and paid for it as well online, but I have accidentally deleted the email ticket. Can I get this re-emailed? I still have my code I used...

Thanks

Christina

Starter Poster

Re: Fantastic Fridays

by TamaraMoriarty Starter Poster
Message 3 of 3 (1,240 Views)

DYLON - i won tickets to Nelly tonight in christchurch but the envelope you posted me didn't have any tickets in it. I have been trying to call the 0800 480 001 and trying both options 1 and 2 but no one ever answered. I am currently letting it ring right now and its been ringing for 13 minutes with no answer.

Please help

Thanks

Tamara

Stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 3y ago
  • 1 Kudo
  • 3 Contributors
Kudos 101- Don't be shy, hand it out today