Fantastic Friday deals

Highlighted
New Poster

Fantastic Friday deals

by Lenzo New Poster
Message 1 of 8 (1,086 Views)
Hey,Did Vodafone put a limit on how much times you can purchase a deal now? For example... its Friday morning the deals have all changed and refreshed 2 calling deals and 1 offpk data deal.let's say i buy the offpk data and i finish it on the following morning and I want to repurchase it again but it don't show in Vf app slot or if I call 321 it only shows both calling nooooo is this just for me ??
Posted from Vodafone VFD 300
Business Ninja Adept

Re: Fantastic Friday deals

by Business Ninja Adept Business Ninja Adept Business Ninja Adept
Message 2 of 8 (1,063 Views)

Correct you can only purchase any given Fantastic Friday deal once now.

NOC Engineer | Vodafone NZ
Community Manager

by Community Manager Community Manager
Message 3 of 8 (1,059 Views)

@Lenzo

Yes, the terms have changed, only once per 7 days.

Cheers

Channel Manager, Help & Support
Vodafone New Zealand
Posted from Apple iPad
New Poster

by 77594 New Poster
Message 4 of 8 (1,010 Views)

That reply is somewhat "economical with the truth".

According to the help system, the offers are available until Thursday - logical given the 'new deals' become available on Friday. For the last three weeks, it has been made impossible to claim even one of these on Thursday.

Each week the call center make the excuse that there is a system update. Anywhere else this means an update to the computer programming, but at Vodafone it seems to mean that they don't want to give their customers what has been advertised and offered. Elsewhere such things would be done at three in the morning, or at some similar time which doesn't affect users too badly. Vodafone seem to be (weekly) choosing an evening, which is a peak time, AND (assuming the problem doesn't start earlier in the week) close to the 'deadline'. 

Currently, looking at three phones/accounts: two are showing 'go away and we'll say that we're offering you something different tomorrow' (good luck on claiming anything though!). Mine actually shows that I have purchased all three offerings - whereas I have ordered only one, and only one appears on the "Plan and Add-ons" page!

The systems certainly need an "upgrade"! What is badly in need of upgrading is the executive who orders/approves these things!

Why is there no provision which actually looks-after customers? The call center staff whinge on-and-on about things being "system generated". Well you can't tell me that the offers for my account aren't stored in a database somewhere. It's a flimsy excuse that fails to impress anyone who has had anything to do with systems!

Last week the call center lady put me through to her "supervisor" who gave hope that there would be some adjustment/allowance/compensation. Of course, those assurances failed to yield any SMS - not even an apology. If Vodafone are genuinely having problems surely something would be said. Of course, if it is deliberate, even cynical action then ...

=dn

Starter Poster

by LanaRG Starter Poster
Message 5 of 8 (804 Views)
Can I ask when this Change happened?
Posted from Samsung SM-G950F
Business Ninja Adept

Message 6 of 8 (802 Views)

@LanaRGwrote:
Can I ask when this Change happened?

January.

Starter Poster

by LanaRG Starter Poster
Message 7 of 8 (796 Views)
Was there a notice or such that went out to customers? Or a message on a social media page or something?
Posted from Samsung SM-G950F
Business Ninja Adept

Message 8 of 8 (794 Views)

@LanaRGwrote:
Was there a notice or such that went out to customers? Or a message on a social media page or something?

https://www.vodafone.co.nz/legal/terms-conditions/fantastic-fridays-general/

If you use up all the entitlements in your Deal before the end of the eligible purchase period you will be unable to purchase the Deal again.

Stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 28w ago
  • 3 Kudos
  • 5 Contributors