Early Termination of contract

Starter Poster

Early Termination of contract

by Lisarobinson Starter Poster
Message 1 of 2 (88 Views)

Hi There,

In October last year we signed a 24 month contract for our broadband (renewed) - HOWEVER we have been offered a deal by another broadband provider for Fibre at a cheaper rate then we current get VDSL and they will pay our early termination fee of $299.

We have had ongoing issues with our broadband falling off the radar constantly since the powercut and bad weather and would much rather Fibre. I see vodafone are offering a 3 month free deal with fibre and wondered if they would extend the same offer to us before we make the decision to exit our contract?

We do not want or need landline services (as we have now) and would only pay 79.99 a month with the other provider for Fibre, no charge for setup or the modem. I have 4 days to make my decision and cancel the contract I have agreed with them. Are there any options or offers with Vodafone?

Many thanks,

Lisa

Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Early Termination of contract

by Community Manager Community Manager
Message 2 of 2 (49 Views)

Hi Lisa, this is someting you would need to discuss with our Sales and Rentention team. Give the team a ring, I am sure they will be able to match or better the deal you have been offered.

Stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 1w ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 2 Contributors