Credit Card Charges but phone not credited

Starter Poster

Credit Card Charges but phone not credited

by MichaelHina'Kells Starter Poster
Message 1 of 4 (163 Views)

I have tried to  top up my daughters mobile phone via credit card for $20 it has shown up in my account as being paid however, The text she recieved states "Sorry Vodafone credit card top up of $20 at 3.48pm 13/07/2017 failed due to Tech differculties, your credit card has'nt been charged. Please try again".

However it has been charged.

13 Jul '17VODAFONE PREPAY VISA MCAUCKLAND $20.00$367.26 
Description: - Amount: $20.00 Card Number: 4837-41**-****-3241 Reference: 71940347474

This is from my Kiwibank Cheque Account which has my credit card attached to it. as one can see there is a Reference number to go with it , so the charged amount did go though.  Can someone please advice me as to how I would get Vodafone to credit the phone without having to cough out another $20.00 when I shouldnt of had to in the first place.

Vodafone Ninja

Re: Credit Card Charges but phone not credited

by Vodafone Ninja Vodafone Ninja Vodafone Ninja
Message 2 of 4 (128 Views)

Hi there, sorry thats not whats supposed to happen! Can you please email the account details you were trying to pay to onlinecare@vodafone.com and we'll try figure out what has happened.

Vodafone Social Media Team
New Poster

by SreelekhaSKumar New Poster
Message 3 of 4 (51 Views)

sIR,

i HAVE TRIED TO RECHARGE MY AUNT'S MOBILE USING MY CREDIT CARD.tHE AMOUNT OF RS.151 IS DEBITED FROM MY ACCOUNT AND IT IS NOT CREDITED IN HER MOBILE. PLEASE CREDIT THE AMOUNT IN HER MOBILE OR CREDIT IT BACK IN MY CREDIT CARD.

Untitled.png

Highlighted
Business Ninja Adept

by Business Ninja Adept Business Ninja Adept Business Ninja Adept
Message 4 of 4 (47 Views)

Hi @SreelekhaSKumar

Please visit https://www.vodafone.in/home-mumbai as you have posted in the Vodafone New Zealand Community.

Regards

Rochelle

Stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 5w ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 4 Contributors
Kudos 101- Don't be shy, hand it out today