Closing down our emails

New Poster

Closing down our emails

by bipeds New Poster
Message 1 of 2 (228 Views)

Greetings

This was written a month ago before you let us know about closing down our emails.

VIA THE MEDIA RATHER THAN IN PERSON - VODAFONE YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE SUCKS!

I received no reply.

I am writing to you about the very unfair bills I continue to receive from you.

I have been a loyal customer of Vodafone for close to 10 years I think.

I have had ongoing conversations with you around retaining this  ihug email account.

You are now charging me $20.45 per month just to have an email account.

You were previously charging me $5.00 per month and put this up to $20.00 with no consultation with me.

You then proceeded to lump me with penalty fees each month which has pushed my account up to $100.

I have paid enough each month to cover what I thought was reasonable at $5.00 per month.

I have had numerous conversations with you about not being charged AT ALL because my husband and I have an account with Vodafone already for our Broadband!

I have repeatedly asked that you bundle my email into our other account. (since you took over ihug,)

We continue to stay with you BUT this is my last request to you.

Unless you can bundle my email into our existing account with you we will be pulling out at the end of our 7 month contract with you.

This is a very FRUSTRATING and UNFAIR situation!

At the very least you need to wipe the penalty fees and put my charges back to $5.00 per month until you can stop charging me altogether.

COME ON VODAFONE - GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER - STOP MILKING ME FOR MONEY ONE FOR A LITTLE EMAIL ADDRESS - I DO NOT USE ANY CONNECTION SERVICES FOR THIS AT ALL!

Note we will be leaving you once our contract is up!

Lyne Pringle

Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: Closing down our emails

by Community Manager Community Manager
Message 2 of 2 (218 Views)

@bipeds

Thanks for your post - could you please message me with account details andI'll pick this up with the team.

Cheers

Channel Manager, Help & Support
Vodafone New Zealand
Stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 10w ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 2 Contributors
Kudos 101- Don't be shy, hand it out today