Changing Password

Frequent Poster

Changing Password

by Frequent Poster Fantail18 Frequent Poster
Message 1 of 5 (388 Views)

Hi There,  I would like to change my login password for my Vodafone home Broadband account but notice is says I need to change the password on something else after I have done it so that my Broadband will still work.  Can you tell me exactly what I need to do please?  Thanks Smiley Sad

Staff

Re: Changing Password

by Staff MsChaoticX Staff
Message 2 of 5 (379 Views)

It depends on what time of connection you have. Can you DM me your acc details and i'll let you know Smiley Happy

-Becka

Trained in the art of assassinating your tech issues ~ Official Vodafone Ninja
Frequent Poster

Message 3 of 5 (360 Views)

Hi Becka

I have found this on the Community Website

My Vodafone: How do I change my Internet password?

and after reading through it the only bit I'm not sure about is this bit:-

Please note: You will need to update your password in your modem settings otherwise you will be disconnected.

I have an ADSL connection with an older modem.

I would also like to change my WiFi Password at some point and found the instructions for that too but not sure what to actually do when it says this ie how and whereabouts do I update the devices?

Make sure you update all your devices (that connect to your Wi-Fi) with the new password to access your Wi-Fi.

Frequent Poster

Message 4 of 5 (286 Views)

Apologies for delay - I am trying to find out what changes I need to make to my modem settings (or rather how I go about it) after I have changed the password to gain access to my account on Vodafone on line as I don't want to mess up and lose my internet connection.

Frequent Poster

Message 5 of 5 (283 Views)

Just to clarify.  I want to change the password I use to log into my Vodafone Broadband and Landline account.  I now know how to do this but I understand that I need to make an amendment to the settings on my PC to enable the internet to continue to connect.  These are the setting I am unsure about.  Thanks for any help!!!!

Stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 24w ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 2 Contributors
Kudos 101- Don't be shy, hand it out today