Cancel prepay plan

Starter Poster

Cancel prepay plan

by Crafter Starter Poster
Message 1 of 4 (241 Views)

Hi,

I need to cancel my prepay subscription.  Can you please let me know what the process is?

Thanks

Richard

Highlighted
Vodafone Ninja

Re: Cancel prepay plan

by Vodafone Ninja Vodafone Ninja Vodafone Ninja
Message 2 of 4 (215 Views)

Hi @Crafter

If you don't top up for 360/365 days (depending on which plan you're on) the plan number will be inactive. If you've still got credit and want to change to our Pay & Go plan - http://www.vodafone.co.nz/prepay/pay-and-go/  please get in contact with us on 777 and our prepay team will be able to change your plan for you.

Thanks

^Hamish

Starter Poster

by Crafter Starter Poster
Message 3 of 4 (188 Views)

Hi,

I'm overseas and don't want to incur additional call charges to simply cancel a prepay subscription. The autobilling each month ensures that I incur addtional charges whether I'm using the phone or not and in doing so creates a liability for a service I'm unable to use.  

I was assured when setting the open plan up, it would be as easy to cancel as a standard pre-pay but as usual, this appears not to be the case.

Can you please provide an email address so I can deal directly with someone.

Thanks

Vodafone Ninja

by Vodafone Ninja Vodafone Ninja Vodafone Ninja
Message 4 of 4 (184 Views)

@Crafter

It's free to call customer service from the phone number whilst roaming overseas.

If you have an auto top up setup, you can cancel this within the My Vodafone app.

We are contactable by email here: http://www.vodafone.co.nz/contact/form/

- Sam

I work for Vodafone, supporting our mobile and fixed customers, and volunteer my time on the community.

PM = Private Message. Click on my name to send me a message.
Stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 18w ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 3 Contributors
Kudos 101- Don't be shy, hand it out today