Can't create a customer zone profile

Starter Poster

Can't create a customer zone profile

by neogeo Starter Poster
Message 1 of 2 (102 Views)

Hi

My customer number is: 15790537

When I log in to the "customerzone" I get a link suggesting I create an ID and profile because "completing your profile will enable you to take full advantage of the functionality available online, including managing your account(s) and services."

I have tried doing this a number of times over the years and just gave up because it always gives me the same error. I would like to take "full advantage of the functionality available online, including managing account(s) and services." But just get the below error. Could someone look into this for me, please?

"Sorry, it appears that something has gone wrong. This may be because you have already created a Profile for the Customer Zone. If you have forgotten your password, please return to the Customer Zone My Profile page and click on "Forgotten Your Password?" to verify your details and reset your password. You already appear in our records as being connected to a different account. To proceed you will need to tick the existing customer box and provide this other account number and password. Should you continue to experience a problem, please contact us on 0508 735 373 for assistance"

Starter Poster

Re: Can't create a customer zone profile

by neogeo Starter Poster
Message 2 of 2 (71 Views)

This has been experienced by a few other people from a search of these forums, is there anyone from support who can help me?

Stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 2w ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 1 Contributor
Kudos 101- Don't be shy, hand it out today