Can't create a customer zone profile

Highlighted
Starter Poster

Can't create a customer zone profile

by danmccort Starter Poster
Message 1 of 3 (794 Views)

I can't seem to create a Customer Zone profile.

During registration it keeps telling me the password I'm using, that goes with my account number, is incorrect.

I can login to My Account and Webmail just fine with that password, but Customer Zone won't accept it.

I've also tried every other password I could think of that may have been attached to my customer number in the past, to no avail.

Any ideas? 

Vodafone Ninja

Re: Can't create a customer zone profile

by Vodafone Ninja Vodafone Ninja Vodafone Ninja
Message 2 of 3 (756 Views)

Hey @danmccort

Customerzone would be for our customers that are on our cable network or have a fibre connection. Could you confim if you have one of these connection types.

Thanks

HamishA

Starter Poster

Re: Can't create a customer zone profile

[ Edited ]
by danmccort Starter Poster
Message 3 of 3 (631 Views)

HamishA wrote:

Hey @danmccort

Customerzone would be for our customers that are on our cable network or have a fibre connection. Could you confim if you have one of these connection types.

Thanks

HamishA

I've only just seen this reply, sorry.

Thanks Hamish. No I'm just a standard adsl customer. But I was trying to add other people as authorised prime contacts on my account and make a couple of other changes as well.

According to the online help I had to use customer zone to do that. I didn't want to have to ring up and wait on hold for ages just to make a few simple changes. I thought all that info could be changed online faster and with less hassle to myself and vodafone?

If those instructions only apply to cable or fibre customers, can you please explain how I do all that sutff online as a standard adsl customer?

Thanks, Dan.

Stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 1y ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 2 Contributors
Kudos 101- Don't be shy, hand it out today