Block by Address

Starter Poster
Accepted Solution

Block by Address

by Ferrit47 Starter Poster
Message 1 of 3 (736 Views)

Can someone tell me how i can unblock a number so I can receive txts from a phone that i accidently pressed Block by Address Please.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Ninja Master

Re: Block by Address

by Ninja Master Ninja Master Ninja Master
Message 2 of 3 (951 Views)

@Ferrit47Can you please provide make and model of handset but I suspect you are using an Android handset?

Look under message settings - more - spam message settings and you should see an option to remove blocked mobile numbers

I volunteer my time here on the community helping out, Not an official member of the social media team

John Reader | Systems Engineer | Vodafone NZ | +6421323505

To ask me a question directly here on the community post @johnr so I get an email advising me

View solution in original post

Solution
Accepted by topic author Ferrit47
‎03-10-2015 04:33 AM

All Replies
Highlighted
Ninja Master

by Ninja Master Ninja Master Ninja Master
Message 2 of 3 (952 Views)

@Ferrit47Can you please provide make and model of handset but I suspect you are using an Android handset?

Look under message settings - more - spam message settings and you should see an option to remove blocked mobile numbers

I volunteer my time here on the community helping out, Not an official member of the social media team

John Reader | Systems Engineer | Vodafone NZ | +6421323505

To ask me a question directly here on the community post @johnr so I get an email advising me
Solution
Accepted by topic author Ferrit47
‎03-10-2015 04:33 AM
Starter Poster

by Ferrit47 Starter Poster
Message 3 of 3 (690 Views)

I would just like to say Thank you so much for all the help given.  I took my phone into Vodafone & they have solved the problem for me. Sorry i havent posted earlier.

Stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 2y ago
  • 1 Kudo
  • 2 Contributors
Kudos 101- Don't be shy, hand it out today