Auto top up not working

Highlighted
Starter Poster

Re: Auto top up not working

by Mike_of_DTL Starter Poster
Message 11 of 16 (278 Views)

OK... I'll have another look.  Though... you comment looks odd.  There was only one auto-top option when it stopped working; and I only see one auto-top tonight.  So multiple options?  Perhaps the web site needs to be more clear?

I'll try again, and see if it works.

Mike

New Poster

by TheStudioPhysio New Poster
Message 12 of 16 (212 Views)

Hi Folks,

I'm having this same issue - setting up a phone to auto top up, but it just runs the balance down to zero anyway.

Has anyone found a fix for this? Has anyone found what the mysterious two other secret ways of auto topping up are? 

Ta!

Starter Poster

Message 13 of 16 (206 Views)

Glad I'm not alone.  VF clearly have a left hand that doesn't know what the right is doing...

Yes... it doesn't work for me either.

Yes... a response on this site clearly stated it worked... and...

Yes... a woman at the call centre was adamant it doesn't work and they have no intention of restoring it... even though...

Yes... the option still exists on the web site.

So you and I and a woman at the call centre know it doesn't work.  But there are more than a few people at Vodafone that didn't get that memo.

Starter Poster

Message 14 of 16 (205 Views)

Glad I'm not alone.  VF clearly have a left hand that doesn't know what the right is doing...

Yes... it doesn't work for me either.

Yes... a response on this site clearly stated it worked, and

Yes... a woman at the call centre was adamant it doesn't work and they have no intention of restoring it... even though...

Yes... the option still exists on the web site.

So you and I and a woman at the call centre know it doesn't work.  But there are more than a few people at Vodafone that didn't get that memo.

Starter Poster

Re: Auto top up still not working

Message 15 of 16 (96 Views)

Auto top up... still not working.

I tried to add one to my daughter's phone, but got this message.  Trying again later... got the same message.

Sorry, your Auto Top Up wasn't set up.

Looks like something went wrong. Please try again later.

Also, the original comment is correct.  Triggering on $5 is of no use... it really needs to trigger when I drop below the My Flex Prepay monthly charge amount.
Starter Poster

Re: Auto top up still not working

Message 16 of 16 (94 Views)

Footnote. I did a manual payment... and when it was finished, it presented me an option to set up auto top up.

So I tried it... and...

It takes you to a completely different page, which worked.  I was able to create an auto-top up.  I'm not sure if it will actually top-up or not (which was where this all started), but at least its registered.

The page presented by the "My Vodafone / Top Up & Pay / Auto Top Up" menu... showed me an older style web page, which failed without explanation.

Stats
  • 15 Replies
  • 1y ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 5 Contributors