Abusive Kiwi Sales Staff

Starter Poster

Abusive Kiwi Sales Staff

by GirlFriday Starter Poster
Message 1 of 4 (656 Views)

Having been on the receiving end of an extremely abusive female member of staff at the Sales Office New Zealand I'm left feeling absolutely disgusted that a person in a prominent company can talk to me in such a degrading way in conjunction with threatening me and to top it all refusing to carry out my request and telling me to go to a Vodafone shop instead that is 50 KMS away to perform a task that HER office have to do. To make matters worse I have nowhere to take my complaint within Vodafone and am left with external agents such as TVNZ or CAB . How can a young member of staff act in such a disgustingly abusive way to a senior citizen of NZ and get away with it ? 

Posted from Samsung SM-G965F
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Abusive Kiwi Sales Staff

by Community Manager Community Manager
Message 2 of 4 (645 Views)

Hi @GirlFriday, I'm really sorry to hear you've had such a bad experience. Please click on my name and send me a private message with your customer number, full name and contact info, along with a desciption of what happened. I will be happy to have this followed up.

Starter Poster

by GirlFriday Starter Poster
Message 3 of 4 (583 Views)
I've been requested by email to reply here as to any resolution but in all honesty not a single person in Vodafone has actually spoken to me and broached the subject of how I was spoken to by Sales staff and thus I can only draw personal opinions as to the viewpoints towards paying customers at Vodafone. Have a lovely day.
Posted from Samsung SM-G965F
Community Manager
Community Manager

by Community Manager Community Manager
Message 4 of 4 (511 Views)

I'm really very sorry about the delay @GirlFriday, that is entirely my fault for not being able to pick up on this sooner, but I am having this looked at now and will be in touch soon!

Stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 24w ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 2 Contributors