Wifi router on FiberX stopped working

Starter Poster
Accepted Solution

Wifi router on FiberX stopped working

by SMalik Starter Poster
Message 1 of 4 (403 Views)

Hi all, I have a vodafone FiberX connection at home. The cable modem is working fine but yesterday the White Huwawei wifi router just stopped working and not turning on anymore. I would like to know what are my options now? I have a couple of old wifi routers from other networks I tried to connect them but its not working. would voda fone give me a new router that is compatible with the FiberX cable modem? thanks 

New Poster

Re: Wifi router on FiberX stopped working

by MsCryptic New Poster
Message 2 of 4 (369 Views)
Exact thing just happened to me, same modem too. I'd really like to know what happened, or if they're all being deactivated
Posted from Samsung SM-G900I
Highlighted
Starter Poster

by SMalik Starter Poster
Message 3 of 4 (360 Views)
Hi there, I ended up calling the helpline and aftera few questions they offered to replace it with a new one. A technician came early morning the next day and replace the router with a brand new one. This new router looks and works way better than the old one. Quite happy with how quickly it was resolved by Vodafone.I would recommend calling them to get a new one. Hope this helps!
Posted from Apple iPhone
New Poster

by jackdenial New Poster
Message 4 of 4 (60 Views)

I have faced same issue with my Wifi router on FiberX, when I tried to start my ifi router suddenly it's stopped working. Can anyone guide me, how can i resolve this issue. I have faced cannot create a ReadySHARE network folder issue on my router then I go through this link https://www.netgearroutersupportnumber.com/ and resolved it easily.

Stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 11w ago
  • 1 Kudo
  • 3 Contributors