Problem with home wifi

New Poster
Accepted Solution

Problem with home wifi

by ollie035 New Poster
Message 1 of 2 (597 Views)
I am able to connect to my wifi, but not able to access the internet. I have checked that all the cables are inserted properly and have switched the modem off, as well as resetting it. Can anyone help?
Posted from Android 2.0

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Business Ninja Initiate

Re: Problem with home wifi

by Business Ninja Initiate Business Ninja Initiate Business Ninja Initiate
Message 2 of 2 (966 Views)

Hi ollie035

does your cable have ethernet / LAN port? if you do probably you might want to try that and see if you can browse. 

alternatively please ensure you have DSL sync on the modem and is your other device having the same issue?

Please call the contact centre if urgent as will come off and on during my breaks, lunch, or idle time or my roster day off to help out on the forums

Somethings that i mention on the forum is purely my personal findings through troubleshooting with customers that rang in and doesnt mean it works for them it works for you.

Josh

Fixed Line and Fixed Broadband Agent, Vodafone NZ Ltd

0800 438 448

View solution in original post

Solution
Accepted by MikeHales (Community Manager)
‎22-09-2016 01:19 PM

All Replies
Highlighted
Business Ninja Initiate

Re: Problem with home wifi

by Business Ninja Initiate Business Ninja Initiate Business Ninja Initiate
Message 2 of 2 (967 Views)

Hi ollie035

does your cable have ethernet / LAN port? if you do probably you might want to try that and see if you can browse. 

alternatively please ensure you have DSL sync on the modem and is your other device having the same issue?

Please call the contact centre if urgent as will come off and on during my breaks, lunch, or idle time or my roster day off to help out on the forums

Somethings that i mention on the forum is purely my personal findings through troubleshooting with customers that rang in and doesnt mean it works for them it works for you.

Josh

Fixed Line and Fixed Broadband Agent, Vodafone NZ Ltd

0800 438 448
Solution
Accepted by MikeHales (Community Manager)
‎22-09-2016 01:19 PM
Stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 1y ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 2 Contributors
Kudos 101- Don't be shy, hand it out today