My landline is not working following recent installation of UFB. How do i fix this?

Starter Poster

My landline is not working following recent installation of UFB. How do i fix this?

by mmacfarlan Starter Poster
Message 1 of 11 (763 Views)

Posted from Apple iPad
Community Manager

Re: My landline is not working following recent installation of UFB. How do i fix this?

by Community Manager Community Manager
Message 2 of 11 (756 Views)

@mmacfarlan

Thanks for your post. Quick check that the phone is plugged into the modem and you have a green light for phone on the front of the modem?

Cheers

m

Channel Manager, Help & Support
Vodafone New Zealand
Starter Poster

Re: My landline is not working following recent installation of UFB. How do i fix this?

Message 3 of 11 (752 Views)

Phone is plugged in but no green light on modem. Apparently vodafone failed to switch the phone over to the new broadband connection. Andrew from tech support says problem can’t be fixed until Vodafone support people come back to work on Monday. Any way I can have my landline back before then?

Posted from Apple iPad
Community Manager

Message 4 of 11 (732 Views)
Sorry, it'll need the provisioning team to enable your connection. Quick once they're in.
Vodafone New Zealand
Posted from Apple iPhone
Starter Poster

Message 5 of 11 (643 Views)

I now have had no landline for a week since installation of UFB last Thursday (see my earlier messages.) why can’t this be fixed? I have 2 kids in the house, and messages from school, medical appointments as well as calls from our family overseas come through primarily on the landline. Please rectify this as a matter of priority. Thanks 

Posted from Apple iPad
Community Manager

Message 6 of 11 (637 Views)

@mmacfarlan

Have you spoken with the Care team? Let me know and I can follow up.

m

Vodafone New Zealand
Starter Poster

Message 7 of 11 (628 Views)

Yes, I’ve been communicating with Andrew since last Friday but he doesn’t yet seem able to resolve the problem.

Posted from Apple iPad
Starter Poster

Message 8 of 11 (596 Views)

In case my other post doesn’t get through, I would appreciate some response from Vodafone on why I still have no landline over a week after the UFB installation. When can I expect to be reconnected?

Posted from Apple iPad
Starter Poster

Message 9 of 11 (558 Views)

Thanks to Josh for doing a temporary fix on Friday to get my landline functioning again.

Has the permanent fix now been done - or when will this happen?

And am I getting the full capacity of UFB while this installation is finalized?

Posted from Apple iPad
Starter Poster

Message 10 of 11 (449 Views)

Would you please let me know whether the provisioning team has completed the switchover of my landline to the new UFB connection, and whether the UFB connection is now operating at full capacity.

thanks

A M MacFarlan

Posted from Apple iPad
Stats
  • 10 Replies
  • 21w ago
  • 1 Kudo
  • 2 Contributors