Huawei Router hg659 certain devices not connecting

New Poster

Huawei Router hg659 certain devices not connecting

by JamesMa New Poster
Message 1 of 4 (1,382 Views)

About 1 week ago, certain devices stopped connecting to the wifi, all Apple devices work along with tv's, but Android devices, PC's and some gaming consoles won't connect. The devices can connect to wifi at other locations but won't connect to our home wifi.

I've reset the router multiple times, along with the devices, but nothing is seeming to work.

Regular Contributor

Re: Huawei Router hg659 certain devices not connecting

by Regular Contributor MrMorm Regular Contributor
Message 2 of 4 (1,359 Views)

2.4G or 5G wifi? If 2.4G has stopped completely on the router download V26 firmware from the vodafone website to restore it and fix a bug. Can you connect to the other band?

Has 2.4G wifi been set to channel 13 on 2.4g? change it to Auto

Can you see the wifi SSID? If so does it try to connect and fail? If the encryption method has changed, you may need to forget the wifi network on your device and retry. (saved wifi connections stop working sometimes)

New Poster

by Jess3 New Poster
Message 3 of 4 (787 Views)
It happens to me as well. Both 2.4G and 5G are active but my HP laptop cannot detec while my phone and another laptop can connect well. Yesterday, I bought a new tablet because I think something wrong with my laptop but the same problem happens to my tablet. Please help!
Posted from Apple iPhone
Starter Poster

by riotaylor Starter Poster
Message 4 of 4 (120 Views)

I am using the Lenovo Ideapad but it is unable to detect the printer. I install the printer driver but still the printer not connected to the laptop. It shows certain devices not connecting. I am unable to solve this issue. will Lenovo support help to solve this issue?

Stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 1y ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 4 Contributors