Getting help for a fault

Highlighted
Starter Poster

Getting help for a fault

by Alex383 Starter Poster
Message 1 of 3 (472 Views)
Can somebody explain to me what I need to do to get this issue resolved? I have made four phone calls since Tuesday the 7th, had initial contact with a ninja, who never got back to me, and I am still without internet and home phone.
Posted from Apple iPhone
Starter Poster

Re: Getting help for a fault

Message 2 of 3 (389 Views)

Well it is now the 22nd of November and still nothing has been done. I rang vodafone again this morning, and was told that if I wanted my problem sorted, I had to re-sign for  another 24 months and I would need a technician, I use that term loosely, to come out and install a wireless antenna and a new modem because they had established that the modem was at fault. I then asked how the technician had established that the modem was at fault when I had never had a call nor a visit from said technician ? When I explained to the genius on the other end of the phone that I have had wireless broadband for over 3 years now, and that a wireless antenna was already in place, unless he knew of some other way wireless broadband worked ? he became even more unhelpful. Upon myself asking to speak to somebody more senior, I was informed that I would have to lay a complaint. I was getting angry by this stage, so I may have sworn at him, but I said that I wished to lay a official complaint. He then muttered something about how I would get a call. Still waiting......... and looking for a new provider

Starter Poster

Re: Getting help for a fault

Message 3 of 3 (339 Views)

Well....update time. No, not good news. It is now the 30th November 2017. Not a single call, email, message or any form of communication What do I have to do ??? I communicated with the sales department 5 days ago to say that I wished to terminate my broadband connection...... and still we wait. For **bleep**s sake........... 

Stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 48w ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 1 Contributor