Cant Access Ultra-Hub Modems Config Page

Starter Poster

Cant Access Ultra-Hub Modems Config Page

by Margaret2 Starter Poster
Message 1 of 5 (759 Views)

I can't connect my new device to our Wifi connection. Have an Ultra Hub modem. The device picks up the Wifi, but the password doesn't work to make the connection. Keeps saying 'bad password',but it is the password on the bottom of the modem. Have tried turning the modem off and on, but doesn't change the outcome. Help!!

Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Cant Access Ultra-Hub Modems Config Page

by Community Manager Community Manager
Message 2 of 5 (744 Views)

Hi @Margaret2 - I've attached a copy of the Ultra Hub quickstart guide for you, hopefully the info in there will help!

Starter Poster

by Margaret2 Starter Poster
Message 3 of 5 (717 Views)

Manual doesn't help sorry. Trying to connect a Lenovo N23 Yoga notebook. As it only has a Welcome to Chrome connect to the internet screen where you 'join Wi-fi network' you can't go to any settings. You have to select your network (which I can), then enter the password. Sounds simple and it works for joining other networks (tried out in the store purchased from and worked), but won't work to connect to our home network. The password (key) works to connect all our other devices so I know we have the right password key. Pressing the WPS button on the Ultra Hub makes no difference. We always get bad password as the result, which makes no sense.

I've tried Vodafone help by phone - they said as the wi-fi works for everything else it is the devices problem

Went to Lenovo - they said it isn't their machine, go back to the store. 

Went back to the store they say it isn't the machine it is our internet provider where the problem lies so back to Vodafone.

Can't return the brand new notebook as they say it is fine so we're stuck in a death spiral of being passed around

Staff

by Staff Bogemon Staff
Message 4 of 5 (729 Views)

hi

If you are not using an Apple device try the WPS button on the side.

if you are using an android or a Windows machine press the WPS on the side for more than a second ( on UH) and then go choose the Wi-FI network name on Windows machine. on Android you need to go settings > Wi-Fi and then choose from the 3 dots ( usually on the right top) and choose WPS push button. That should auto connect.

regards

Dilhan.

Device and CPE Engineer - Fixed Access
Vodafone.

"Please note that I am not a part of the social media team and help out on my own time where possible."
Highlighted
Starter Poster

by emmawatsun Starter Poster
Message 5 of 5 (330 Views)

Get in touch with Lenovo Support to get the solution of this issue. They will give you the exact solution on this problem, it will also save your value time in searching on the internet.

Stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 25w ago
  • 1 Kudo
  • 4 Contributors