Vodafone forgotten how to communicate with customers???????

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Vodafone forgotten how to communicate with customers???????

by Senior Contributor gregmcc Senior Contributor
Message 1 of 8 (610 Views)

Been trying for several weeks to get someone at VF to contact me, got as far as one of the VF staff here asking for a PM with more details, which was done, and that is where it ended.......

Vodafone, this is totally useless, it should be really easy for customers to make contact, it is exactly the opposite.

So where to now? Maybe I'll just post here what I want done and what I expect to pay for it and take it as accecpted by VF that there is no problem?

Tried ringing VF you ask, yes played that game too many times, if you can handle to wait with terrible on hold music, you may get to speak to someone, more often than not the call gets dropped, when I have talked to a human it has always been a problem getting someone who can actually action the requests made, they say they can, in my expirence it hasn't happened. So that's why I'm no longer wasting my time calling.

Community Manager

Re: Vodafone forgotten how to communicate with customers???????

by Community Manager Community Manager
Message 2 of 8 (608 Views)

@gregmcc

Apologies, my fault. Have requested a contact and will get them to contact you asap.

m

Channel Manager, Help & Support
Vodafone New Zealand
Senior Contributor

Message 3 of 8 (479 Views)

Don't know exactly what you mean by ASAP, but just about a week and still no contact.

I'm going to have a think about exactly what what services I want to change and add to my account, I'll post here as there does not appear to be any other form of communication with VF that actually works.

Community Manager

Message 4 of 8 (477 Views)

@gregmcc

We rang you 4 times and left messages?

Vodafone New Zealand
Posted from Apple iPad
Community Manager

Message 5 of 8 (476 Views)

@gregmcc

We rang you 4 times and left messages?

Vodafone New Zealand
Posted from Apple iPad
Senior Contributor

Message 6 of 8 (469 Views)

Please let me know the dates and times you have called, I will check my phone logs, no sign of voicemails

And besides the point I did quite clearly state that I'm not interested in phone calls as VF have a very poor track of actually answering the phone let alone actually doing what was agreed.

Senior Contributor

Message 7 of 8 (394 Views)

So, no response about the number of times called, looking thru my phone logs

0800 800021 26th march, 3.59pm - missed call, I had the phone in my pocket, it didn't even ring, just enough time for the missed call to flash on the screen - no message

0800 800021 22nd march, 8.54am - missed call. most likely didn't have the phone on me, no message left.

So it was not 4 calls, and 0 messages were left, I guess this is typical of VF communicating with customers.

You see why dealing with VF over the phone becomes so fustrating.........

LRP
New Poster

by LRP New Poster
Message 8 of 8 (532 Views)

Yes they have. It took me 14 month to get fibre installed with many mistakes made by Vodafone. I spent hours on the phone when I finally got thorugh. 3 weeks ago I reported that our very badly laid cable servicing severel house holds had come up out of the road and is now been driven on by vehicles. And yes nothing has happened. Soon we will have no internet or phones. We will be switching provider. And we will cancell our commercial accounts as well. I have run several major call centres in NZ and I most say that the Vodafone setup today is the worst customer interface I have ever seen. But I guess they are cutting cost to boost their profit.

Stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 25w ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 3 Contributors