Prepaid $19 carry over mins, data

New Poster

Prepaid $19 carry over mins, data

by Indy New Poster
Message 1 of 4 (418 Views)

Hi

Data and minutes were not carried over for my Prepay carryover 19 plan although the cycle renewed automatically. When contacted customer service they said they will get back to me after 45 days(too long).

Vodafone Ninja

Re: Prepaid $19 carry over mins, data

by Vodafone Ninja Vodafone Ninja Vodafone Ninja
Message 2 of 4 (377 Views)

Hey @Indy

That doesn't sound right. Can you PM me your details and I'll look into it ASAP to sort this out. 

- Sam

I work for Vodafone, supporting our mobile and fixed customers, and volunteer my time on the community.

PM = Private Message. Click on my name to send me a message.
Contributor

by Contributor Wizardmaster Contributor
Message 3 of 4 (313 Views)

Me too, 

After posted a paid by prepaid, then I alway checked a usage did not increase on last 3 months ago. 

Last 5 days ago, I took a screenshot for "My Vodafone App" from my mobile   "Before topup" and "After topup".   I found that carry-on  usage didn't increase DATA and MIN.   I knew that why last 3 month didn't gave me carry-on.  

If Vodafone found guilty against breach or broken promise from Prepaid's Term & Condition.  
So,  this last chance if  Vodafone didn't carry-on to us after paid,  I will force report  to guess a what ?

I am unhappy with Vodafone still owe us 1.5Gb didn't carry-on (last 3 month been caught a usage !)

Smiley Mad 

Mike

Highlighted
Contributor

by Contributor Wizardmaster Contributor
Message 4 of 4 (279 Views)

After I sent message, but no answer from vodafone,  then matter I can compliant report to consumer on right now. 

Stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 18w ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 3 Contributors