Mobile plan is on hold?!

New Poster

Mobile plan is on hold?!

by matyj New Poster
Message 1 of 6 (1,060 Views)
Can someone help me, I topped up $20 and didn’t get my plan, instead it said the plan has been renewed (when it clearly hasn’t) and took away $16 from my balance, for the cost of the plan. I then went into the app to see if it worked and it didn’t, investigated further and it says that the plan is on hold because I didn’t have enough to top it up. I did have enough though I have the texts from Vodafone saying that I topped up $20 and the plan has been renewed ‘successfully’
This sucks, I can barely afford to purchase a top up every month and now I’m left with $16 going down the drain, getting absolutely nothing in return 😡 I’m loving Vodafone but stupid errors like this makes me want to go back to spark. If this issue could be resolved it would mean a lot. Have 26 days remaining, when I haven’t used any of it, so I need this fixed ASAP.
Posted from Apple iPhone
Staff

Re: Mobile plan is on hold?!

by Staff turac Staff
Message 2 of 6 (1,047 Views)

Hi! May you please Private Message(PM) your mobile number. I going to take a look of your concern. Cheers!

Starter Poster

by Leor66 Starter Poster
Message 3 of 6 (983 Views)

Exact same thing just happend to me 😡

Posted from Apple iPhone
Staff

by Staff turac Staff
Message 4 of 6 (952 Views)

Hi! May you please Private Message(PM) your mobile number. I going to take a look of your concern. Cheers!

New Poster

by Gabz New Poster
Message 5 of 6 (629 Views)
Same thing happened to me. I topped up 1 day and the next day it said my plan was on hold.
Posted from Apple iPhone
New Poster

by AntonReble New Poster
Message 6 of 6 (298 Views)

Same thing happened to me. Any idea on how to fix this problem?

Stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 21w ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 5 Contributors