MOVING TO NEW ZEALAND NEED SIM CARD!

New Poster

MOVING TO NEW ZEALAND NEED SIM CARD!

by Megsimpson97 New Poster
Message 1 of 2 (201 Views)

Hi!

I am moving to New Zealand in February 2018, and I am currently with Vodafone in the UK.

I want to know how I can stay on the same plan, but have a New Zealand Sim card which i can unlock so that basically It costs exactly the same and i get the exact same in New Zealand.

But I also want to know if there is a way I can call home whenever and how much more that would cost?

Do you supply sim cards and would you be able to ship one over to me before I move out there so I can unlock it before my flight?

Thanks.

Meg 

Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: MOVING TO NEW ZEALAND NEED SIM CARD!

by Community Manager Community Manager
Message 2 of 2 (185 Views)

@Megsimpson97

Kia Ora!

How exciting, where are you moving to? We're into a good summer so the winter weather will soon be a distant memory!

What plan are you on in the UK? We're separate companies but I'm sure we'll have something the same or very similar.

The SIM will be unlocked but would recommend we post it to an NZ address. We have 2 options re calling home - calls up to 60 minutes would only cost $2 - that's built-in to most plans. Otherwise there is an extra or Add-On (International Calling), which gives you 90 minutes for $25 per month, so depends on your calls.

Hope that helps. Click on my name if you want to message me direct with any questions.

Cheers

Channel Manager, Help & Support
Vodafone New Zealand
Stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 5w ago
  • 1 Kudo
  • 2 Contributors