I can't pay my final bill online

Starter Poster
Accepted Solution

I can't pay my final bill online

by kittyhooch Starter Poster
Message 1 of 3 (152 Views)

Hi
I've recently moved to Japan, and called Vodafone around a month before I wanted my account to close. I was on a cancel anytime plan, so there were no disconnection charges or anything. I continued to use my vodafone plan on roaming for the first two weeks in Japan until I could get a Japanese sim set up, and I have recieved the bill, but everytime I try to pay it with my NZ debit card I get a message saying that payment services are not available at this time. It is getting close to the due date for the bill, and I do not want to have to pay overdue fees on this final bill, as I have tried on more than three ocassions to pay it. I can't call vodafone to sort this out as I am working during business hours. 

Starter Poster

Re: I can't pay my final bill online

by kittyhooch Starter Poster
Message 2 of 3 (120 Views)

I'd really appreciate a response to this, I can't email anyone about it, and I can't call anyone, but I keep getting reminder emails about my bill despite not being able to pay it via your website or the app. I'm getting pretty frustrated, and I am not going to be happy to pay any late fees that are incurred on this bill. I've made so many attempts to pay it, it's not funny. If someone could please PM me or email me or something I would really appreciate it.

Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: I can't pay my final bill online

by Community Manager Community Manager
Message 3 of 3 (109 Views)

Have sent you a PM

Channel Manager, Help & Support
Vodafone New Zealand
Posted from Apple iPad
Stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 1w ago