How do I contact Vodafone NZ customer service by email?

Highlighted
MS
Starter Poster
Accepted Solution

How do I contact Vodafone NZ customer service by email?

by MS Starter Poster
Message 1 of 7 (772 Views)

I can not phone Vodafone from overseas.

I gave notice on my account a month before I left, which the person at the Vodafone shop told me I didn't even need to do as I was on an open plan, and they are still billing me and now saying that I have to pay a late fee as well. But I'd cancelled my account. How can I contact someone who can sort this out for me?

MS
Starter Poster

Re: How do I contact Vodafone NZ customer service by email?

by MS Starter Poster
Message 2 of 7 (730 Views)

Any possibility of an answer for this?

Community Manager
Community Manager

by Community Manager Community Manager
Message 3 of 7 (687 Views)

Hi @MS - our customer service team don't have a direct email as there are many different departments, but if you send me a private message with your full name and phone number (and your account number if you have it handy) I will ask someone to give you a ring.

MS
Starter Poster

by MS Starter Poster
Message 4 of 7 (355 Views)

I have been private messaging, as advised, for weeks now and there has been no reply. In the meantime, Vodafone is billing me for a service I do not have, which means it looks like I am not paying my bills and will affect my credit rating. Can someone please email me to sort this out?

MS
Starter Poster

by MS Starter Poster
Message 5 of 7 (285 Views)

Hellooooooo??? Anyone at all?

New Poster

by Annoyedtoo New Poster
Message 6 of 7 (169 Views)

Hi,

This is the first time I have used this forum. I have been trying to get an email address to contact Vodafone so that we have a

paper trail. I tried to order a new phone but got "Server Error". Rang Sales and had a very "helpful" person take my order - BUT, although I was born here and think I speak English, had to repeat every comment several times and couldn't understand that person either. EMAIL WOULD SOLVE ALL THAT. One of your posts commented on email not being a good way to handle customer services - well neither is having staff who can't speak English.

I think I have bought the phone but like others have commented, perhaps should have gone somewhere else. The trouble is I

think your service is normally fantastic!

Community Manager

by Community Manager Community Manager
Message 7 of 7 (160 Views)

@Annoyedtoo

Thanks for your feedback and welcome to the Community. 

Apologies for the broken email link, conscious re the “paper trail” and am working on solutions for that. Going to take a while but will keep the Community informed of progress.

Cheers

m

Channel Manager, Help & Support
Vodafone New Zealand
Posted from Apple iPad
Stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 7w ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 4 Contributors