CUSTOMER SERVICE REQUIRED NOW

Community Manager

Re: Contact information

by Community Manager Community Manager
Message 11 of 16 (850 Views)

@gregmcc

Apologies, message me and I'll put it together.

Cheers

Channel Manager, Help & Support
Vodafone New Zealand
Senior Contributor

by Senior Contributor gregmcc Senior Contributor
Message 12 of 16 (813 Views)

PM sent .......................and still nothing has happened

Why is this so hard to do?

Senior Contributor

Message 13 of 16 (686 Views)

And still no sign of anyone from VF making any form of contact.........

VF activly promote using the community web site as a way to resolve problems, it seems to me that more often than not it is a place where requests for help and contact vanish in to a black hole.

Please send me via PM a email address of someone who can actually help.

Senior Contributor

Message 14 of 16 (487 Views)

It's now been over a month, no actual contact from VF so I'm now posting here what I would like changed with my account

My Vodafone account number, 366880362, phone number 021 082 06099

Please add the following on account to my account, A/C#368255289, phone number 021 299 2822

Please port the following number from 2 degress to Vodafone 0220519568, add this ported number to the sim card with this number 6401 1709 1803 0037

Add this ported number to my account as a $20/month red share

Advise total monthly payment.

It will be assumed (unless you email me otherwise and advise me why) that all these changes will be actioned by the next billing cycle.

As there so far has not been any other viable for of communication with Vodafone this medium is the only option open to use, if there is another way that VF would like me to use and that actually works please advise.

New Poster

Re: CUSTOMER SERVICE REQUIRED NOW

by Melbomb New Poster
Message 15 of 16 (296 Views)

I would like someone to look at my account please. I received a phone call from vodafone to change my package/plan for my home I asked what would change and she said my bill will be cheaper so I was all for this of course. But now I have received this months bill and it has increased by $58.00. I would like to go back to our old plan if this is the case as she told me we would be saving money. I would like someone to call me on my cell phone to discuss this ASAP.

Senior Contributor

Re: CUSTOMER SERVICE REQUIRED NOW

Message 16 of 16 (286 Views)

good luck, in the end I had to make a complaint with the TDR, after a week of VF ignoring a request from the TDR I followed it up again, this got some action.

I would like to say that VF will take a proactive approach and make contact with you, reality is you are better off going straight for the TDR complaint as VF do not seem to want to deal with problems

Stats
  • 15 Replies
  • 34w ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 3 Contributors