CUSTOMER SERVICE REQUIRED NOW

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

CUSTOMER SERVICE REQUIRED NOW

by Senior Contributor gregmcc Senior Contributor
Message 1 of 16 (995 Views)

@MikeHales

@Lon

I am dissapointed with the both of you, I have been trying for over a month now to get someone, anyone to make email contact with me so I can make some plan changes, I was very clear that I wasn't interested in a phone call as there is not history on who said what would happen and when. First off mike steped up and said he would sort it, and after a few false starts mike tells me someone from VF called me 4 times, and left messages, well phone shows only 2 calls, 1 call the phone rang once and then disconnected, no messages left, at this point when I called mike out on why someone rang when I specificaly requested email contact and times and dates of these 4 calls he simply went silent.

Next batter up Lon, I was hoping for something better, after she sorted out the issue with her PM's she was sent my customer account number and email address and said someone will be in touch as soon as possible..... that's been over a week and still no contact.

This is very symptonmatic of why VF have acheived the worst customer service  in NZ.

Mike and Lon I have made it very clear what I want done, by 5pm tomorrow I want my requests actioned as per the details posted in one of the previous message threads, I then want an email to verify this has been done. Should this not be acheived I will be directing a formal complaint to the TDR.

Community Manager

Re: CUSTOMER SERVICE REQUIRED NOW

by Community Manager Community Manager
Message 2 of 16 (970 Views)
@gregmcc
I gave you my email address for the details but haven't received an email. I also requested the details from you in a separate private message via the community, again no reply.
Please message me the details of your request and I'll get it actioned.
Channel Manager, Help & Support
Vodafone New Zealand
Posted from Apple iPhone
Senior Contributor

Message 3 of 16 (958 Views)

I have previously posted in the community all the details needed to action the changes required. I been trying for over a month to get action on this and Mike I beleive that should I give supply details yet again I don't think this will actually happen.

It's up to you to go looking, I've done my bit and been more than patient, why should I devote yet more of my time to this.

So between you and Lon and who ever else it takes at VF you should take a step back and see why such a simple request keeps on falling over and fix it.

Community Manager

Message 4 of 16 (950 Views)

@gregmcc

<YOUR REQUEST>

My Vodafone account number, 366880362, phone number 021 082 06099

Please add the following on account to my account, A/C#368255289, phone number 021 299 2822

>> You can do this yourself in My Vodafone, this FAQ has the steps to follow. You will need access rights.

Please port the following number from 2Degrees to Vodafone 0220519568, add this ported number to the sim card with this number 6401 1709 1803 0037

>> Similarly, you can do this yourself online here are the steps to follow. Should only take about 1 hour, assuming 2Degrees have not locked the number. What plan is already on the SIM?

Add this ported number to my account as a $20/month red share

>> As you don't want to call - 0800 777 048 if you change your mind - can you let me know once the number is ported and then I can engage the sales guys to move that number to Red Share

Advise total monthly payment.

>> Whatever your current monthly bill + $19.99

Please note you wouldn't have been able to do this by email, phone calls would have been required.

m

Vodafone New Zealand
Senior Contributor

Message 5 of 16 (938 Views)

@MikeHaleswrote:

@gregmcc

<YOUR REQUEST>

My Vodafone account number, 366880362, phone number 021 082 06099

Please add the following on account to my account, A/C#368255289, phone number 021 299 2822

>> You can do this yourself in My Vodafone, this FAQ has the steps to follow. You will need access rights.

Please port the following number from 2Degrees to Vodafone 0220519568, add this ported number to the sim card with this number 6401 1709 1803 0037

>> Similarly, you can do this yourself online here are the steps to follow. Should only take about 1 hour, assuming 2Degrees have not locked the number. What plan is already on the SIM?

Add this ported number to my account as a $20/month red share

>> As you don't want to call - 0800 777 048 if you change your mind - can you let me know once the number is ported and then I can engage the sales guys to move that number to Red Share

Advise total monthly payment.

>> Whatever your current monthly bill + $19.99

Please note you wouldn't have been able to do this by email, phone calls would have been required.

m

Not so much not wanting to call, it's the waste of time been hold then whoever answers either can't do something or they say they can and it just doesn't happen and the whole process has to be repeated, so why waste my time.

I'm assuming that you or some one else at VF are going to action these changes?

Community Manager

Message 6 of 16 (931 Views)

@gregmcc

Are you going to self-serve on the transfer and adding # to My Vodafone? And the confirm the # transfer? Then we can action the migration to the Share plan - assuming you can provide answer to what plan is on the SIM.

Vodafone New Zealand
Senior Contributor

Message 7 of 16 (884 Views)

@MikeHaleswrote:

Are you going to self-serve on the transfer and adding # to My Vodafone? And the confirm the # transfer? Then we can action the migration to the Share plan - assuming you can provide answer to what plan is on the SIM.

No as I've been at this for a month and a half, I expect VF to do the work.

When it's quick easy and simple to I don't mind, when it takes 45 days to get to the first step I expect VF to do all the work.

I'm still struggling to figure out why way back in early March when I asked for someone from VF to email me nothing actually happened?

Community Manager

Message 8 of 16 (870 Views)

@gregmcc

OK, can you please provide

For the 2Degrees porting

FIrst name

Last name

- are you the 2 Degrees account holder?

2Degrees SIM card number

SIM Pack Phone Number

SIM Serial Number

Thanks

Vodafone New Zealand
Senior Contributor

Contact information

Message 9 of 16 (1,455 Views)

I want to make some additions to my mobile connection, but don't want to waste my time calling (again) so can someone please email me so I can reply with a specific list of what I would like to do.

Senior Contributor

Re: Contact information

Message 10 of 16 (1,377 Views)

Bump...... Hey trying to spend more money with VF, but a request for contact to action this has gone unanswered

Stats
  • 15 Replies
  • 34w ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 3 Contributors