Billing / my vodafone issue - unable to see my bill or pay account directly or set up DD

Starter Poster

Billing / my vodafone issue - unable to see my bill or pay account directly or set up DD

by Kalaren Starter Poster
Message 1 of 2 (150 Views)

Just looking to get my account checked as it looks like its not set up properly or something

I can sign into the app and see plan details, but I can't see my bill or pay it directly. Only option is a one off payment where you have to enter in an account number and manually put in how much you want to pay... and get an extra fee for 'convenience'

I've added my credit card, but there's no option to set it as a default payment... I just want it to auto pay the bill when due, and to be able to see the bill in the app.

Oh and I need to find out what happened to the joining credit I was promised from the sales team!

Went from prepay to this plan after a sales call but it doesn't seem like it was a good idea, same cost with far less addon / customisation options and a non functional app. Hopefuly it's just not properly configured?

Highlighted
Business Ninja Adept

Re: Billing / my vodafone issue - unable to see my bill or pay account directly or set up DD

by Business Ninja Adept Business Ninja Adept Business Ninja Adept
Message 2 of 2 (65 Views)

Sounds like you need to have the Billing Account level access added to your MyVodafone profile.

NOC Engineer | Vodafone NZ
Stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 3w ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 2 Contributors