24 month plan enquiry

Highlighted
Starter Poster
Accepted Solution

24 month plan enquiry

by jemma92 Starter Poster
Message 1 of 5 (294 Views)

Hi,

This is a bit of a long shot but thought I would ask anyway. I am currently in the UK and moving home to NZ in October. I want to take out a 24 month plan so I can have a new phone in July when I travel as my current one takes rubbish photos. (If what I'm asking is obtainable I have someone that could bring it over from NZ). However, while I am not using the phone service in NZ is it possible to put the plan costs on hold for 3 months but still pay the phone repayments?

Kind regards,

Jemma

Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: 24 month plan enquiry

by Community Manager Community Manager
Message 2 of 5 (250 Views)

Hi @jemma92 - to my knowledge you should definitely be able to do this. Smiley Happy

Business Ninja Adept

by Business Ninja Adept Business Ninja Adept Business Ninja Adept
Message 3 of 5 (242 Views)

@jemma92 wrote:

Hi,

This is a bit of a long shot but thought I would ask anyway. I am currently in the UK and moving home to NZ in October. I want to take out a 24 month plan so I can have a new phone in July when I travel as my current one takes rubbish photos. (If what I'm asking is obtainable I have someone that could bring it over from NZ). However, while I am not using the phone service in NZ is it possible to put the plan costs on hold for 3 months but still pay the phone repayments?

Kind regards,

Jemma

If you go on a 24 month contract yes, you can suspend the service for up to 3 months. 

If you take out an Open Term plan with Interest Free Payments you cannot suspend your service. If you have an Open Term Plan with Interest Free Payments, and want to suspend the service, the interest free payment plan will be removed and you will need to pay the full balance of the device owing on the next month's bill..

Thanks

Sebastian

NOC Engineer | Vodafone NZ
Starter Poster

by jemma92 Starter Poster
Message 4 of 5 (81 Views)

Hi,

Thanks for getting back to me. Yes I am wanting a 24 month contract. Is there any way I can purchase this online without paying the first months plan fees or do I need to phone Vodafone to organise this? /I can't seem to find an overseas number anywhere for Vodafone for someone calling off a non-Vodafone number.

Many thanks,

Jemma

Business Ninja Adept

by Business Ninja Adept Business Ninja Adept Business Ninja Adept
Message 5 of 5 (43 Views)

Yes, you can order the plan online, and the first bill will be sent on your assigned billing date.

If you want to contact Vodafone from overseas, please see here: https://www.vodafone.co.nz/contact/

Help while overseas

Call: +64 9 355 2007

NOC Engineer | Vodafone NZ
Stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 4w ago
  • 1 Kudo
  • 3 Contributors