repurchased Prepay $19 Carry over on renewal date

Contributor

repurchased Prepay $19 Carry over on renewal date

[ Edited ]
by Contributor Wizardmaster Contributor
Message 1 of 11 (1,301 Views)

I test my mobile phone.....  Last 26 Jan 2016,  I buy  a "Carry over $19" was successful installed. 

18 Feb 2016

Vodafone sent message  "Vodafone: Gr8, yr credit card top up of $20 was successful @ 4:48pm 18/02/16.  Yr available credit is now $25.06 Ref 73996166. Pls keep 4 yr records"

My Mobile Balance:    $25.06      Remain :   99 mins       278Mb Data

21 Feb 2016

Vodafone sent message  "Prepay Carry Over 19 renews overnight on 24-2-2016 for 19.00 dollars. Top up now to have credit for your plan to renew and so you don't lose carry over."

My Mobile Balance:    $24.54      Remain :   99 mins       276Mb Data

24 Feb 2016  (Today Last day)

My Mobile Balance:    $24.54      Remain :   99 mins       274Mb Data

I thought,  Vodafone should automatic carry over $19.     Because my old plan was perfect is automatic dealer $12 for TXT5000 after credit topup.    So,  I saw the "Add-on  (1)"  Button    I did click to buy and confirm

BUT..... I said "Oh F*** THIS"    Where is my last remain !

My Mobile Balance:    $5.54      Remain :    100 mins       500Mb Data

Why "Prepay Carry over"  has NOT automatic ?     I read and found (purple underline)  vodafone's planning infomation page said:-

Important things to know  

[SNAP]
  • Any minutes and data in your Prepay Carry Over $19/$29 plan that you haven't used in 30 days will carry over for up to 360 days, if you keep your Prepay Carry Over $19/$29 plan active.
  • Providing you have sufficient credit before renewal, your plan will automatically renew with the same bundle of minutes, TXTs and data on your renewal date. If you don't have sufficient credit your plan will go on hold until you next top up a sufficient amount to renew and any minutes and data you have carried over will be lost.
  • If you cancel your Prepay Carry Over $19 or $29 plan and/or move from one Prepay plan to another (including either moving from Prepay Carry Over $19 to Prepay Carry Over $29, or from Prepay Carry Over $29 to Prepay Carry Over $19) you will lose any data and minutes you have carried over from your previous plan.
  • Order of use applies: Included plan entitlements will be used before any carried over minutes and data you have. Any Prepay Deals or Always Available Prepay Deals you purchase will be used prior to your included plan entitlements.
  • Vodafone Free Weekends is available on the Prepay Carry Over $19 and $29 Plans. It allows you to make calls to mobiles on the Vodafone NZ network between 7pm Friday to 7am Monday for no additional cost, or reduction in your call allowance.
  • Your plan entitlements last for 30 days and any unused credit expires after 360 days.
  • You can cancel your Plan through My Vodafone (or any other means) at any time you will then incur casual rates for data, calls and TXTs.
  • Casual data, call and TXT rates will also apply if you use up any of your allocation of calls, data and TXTs before your renewal date, or if your Plan is on hold.

Give it back my carry over remain !!!!     I think, this Vodafone mislead !!     I gonna report to Consumer Commissioner against Vodafone are gamble money

Retired Staff

Re: repurchased Prepay $19 Carry over on renewal date

by Retired Staff Dylan Retired Staff
Message 2 of 11 (1,291 Views)

Hi there

It sounds like you may have re-purchased the Prepay $19 carry over plan. It is unnecessary to re-purchase the plan as it will automatically renew. The only reason to re-purchase the plan is if you run out of an allocation and want to buy the whole plan again instead of a Fantastic Friday deal. This would have forfeited your Carry Over balance. Below is a screenshot showing the confirmation.

Thank you

Dylan

Confirm_plan_repurchase_app.png

Contributor

Message 3 of 11 (1,273 Views)

You show me these picture...... NOPE, It didn't tell me.    BUT.... I tell you this clarify

Why Vodafone comment message show word  is "Automatically"  .... That isn't actual automatic. 

But you show me a picture is  "MANUAL"  button (not automatic)

RULES SYSTEM

1. When I topup the credit balance is available before expiry.  Computing will check their balance have available less than $19 then go automatic dealer a same product and DATA & MINS carry over add total.
  2. Otherwise low balance is not enough after expired, their will lose DATA and MINS remain carry over and cancel a deal.
  3. Anytime cancel a automatic deal before expiry by VF's "MyAccount" on the website

Same my previous old  TXT5000 (Super-Supra)  was perfect smooth and automatically deal in many monthly.  

Now, This different system ..... WHY WHY ????

How you gave back my remain a Carry over on last previous ????

Contributor

Message 4 of 11 (1,241 Views)

3 Mar 2016 
(Your Vodafone Community website didn't show the date recorded every messages)  MUST shown date and time on website, please.

After 2 weeks,  I haven't heard from VF in 2 weeks.     I want put back my previous carry over a DATA was 274Mb

Otherwise VF unresponse or refuse,  .......Until this Friday 4th March at 11:59pm,   I will force to report.

angry_80_anim.gif

Mike

Contributor

by Contributor CeeDee Contributor
Message 5 of 11 (1,228 Views)

Hi Wizardmaster, i've been following this from the beginning, but it is confusing. It sounds like you are saying that you KNEW your plan renewed automatically, you KNEW you had enough credit, and yet you re-purchased ANYWAY?

Is that pretty much the gist of it? If so, might be best to just suck it up and put it down as a learning experience?

Contributor

Message 6 of 11 (1,212 Views)

I already joined purchase this,  But  why not "Automatically" re-purchase on next due.   

Vodafone already their word "Automatically" on this information was mislead !!!

Contributor

Message 7 of 11 (1,193 Views)

Oh, now i understand what the problem is.

Unfortunately, you have missunderstood the process. You don't have to do anything except make sure you have enough credit beforehand, the roll-over really is automatic. - You do get a text reminding you to top up whether or not you have enough credit, but you can ignore that if you do have enough credit.  

Contributor

Message 8 of 11 (1,170 Views)

CeeDee,   Did you read miss thing ?

Go...you read my first message (up top message this topic) ?   And Vodafone's infomation show "purple mark", what they said.

I have enough money before this

Mike

Contributor

Message 9 of 11 (1,167 Views)

So, are you saying you should be unable to re-purchase? - You are entitled to your own opinion, but I disagree, the assumption is that you are an adult (or at least have adult supervision), and you are free to make your own choises about such things. There are lots of times people want to re-purchase add-ons etc. Vodafone allowing us to buy only once per month is quite constraining.

- This seems quite a lot of drama over a simple mistake, for your own health, just let it go

Highlighted
Contributor

Message 10 of 11 (1,165 Views)

OK....I am adult and near 50 years old.   I am genius of Computer Programmer, Development and enginner in 28 years experience

Do you think,  I am stubborn  ?

Mike

Stats
  • 10 Replies
  • 1y ago
  • 1 Kudo
  • 3 Contributors
Kudos 101- Don't be shy, hand it out today