plans

Highlighted
Starter Poster
Accepted Solution

plans

by TashNKyaanSelwyn Starter Poster
Message 1 of 4 (983 Views)

if i was to change my plan from 39$ to 99$ before the 24mth do i have to pay a early cancelation fee?

Accepted Solutions
Ninja Adept

Re: plans

by Ninja Adept Ninja Adept Ninja Adept
Message 4 of 4 (1,173 Views)

If you are wanting to go from one 24 month term onto a new one with a new phone, an Early Resign fee may apply, rather than a plan transfer fee.

Resign onto a new  24 month term

• Months 1 - 21 No re-signs allowed
  • Months 22 - 24 Re-signs allowed – Re-sign fee Applies
  • Resign fee = Current full monthly plan price multiplied by months remaining on contract term multiplied by 33%
I work in the Mobile On Account and Mobile Technical Support team. I volunteer my time on the Community.

View solution in original post

Solution
Accepted by Lon (Staff)
‎03-10-2015 04:33 AM

All Replies
Staff

by Staff LucyM Staff
Message 2 of 4 (975 Views)

Hi @TashNKyaanSelwyn 

It really depends on what it is you are wanting to do. Are you wanting to change to the $99 open term plan or the 24 month? Also how long have you been on the $39 plan?

Regards,

Lucy

I currently work in the Mobile On Account and Mobile Tech Support team, I volunteer my time here on the community during my free time
Regular Contributor

by Regular Contributor kamrind Regular Contributor
Message 3 of 4 (971 Views)

Hi @TashNKyaanSelwyn 

It would depend how far into your current contract you are that would determine how much it may cost you...

Plan Transfer Fees

Includes plan transfers from and between Plans and Packages.

12 and 24 month terms

• Current full monthly plan price less new full monthly plan price multiplied by months remaining on current term multiplied by 50%

souce: https://www.vodafone.co.nz/legal/change-fees/mobile-plans/

- Kamrin 

(I am not an employee of Vodafone New Zealand and i am not associated to the social media team. I am a regular Vodafone New Zealand customer that volunteers my time here to help make Vodafone a better place for all)

Vodafone Final Sig.png

Ninja Adept

by Ninja Adept Ninja Adept Ninja Adept
Message 4 of 4 (1,174 Views)

If you are wanting to go from one 24 month term onto a new one with a new phone, an Early Resign fee may apply, rather than a plan transfer fee.

Resign onto a new  24 month term

• Months 1 - 21 No re-signs allowed
  • Months 22 - 24 Re-signs allowed – Re-sign fee Applies
  • Resign fee = Current full monthly plan price multiplied by months remaining on contract term multiplied by 33%
I work in the Mobile On Account and Mobile Technical Support team. I volunteer my time on the Community.
Solution
Accepted by Lon (Staff)
‎03-10-2015 04:33 AM
Stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 1y ago
  • 4 Kudos
  • 4 Contributors
Kudos 101- Don't be shy, hand it out today