follow up an online order involving number port

Starter Poster

follow up an online order involving number port

by gobey Starter Poster
Message 1 of 5 (949 Views)

I've got an online order with a number port that is taking longer than I was led to believe. Where can I go/who can I followup the order number with?

Trusted Partner

Re: follow up an online order involving number port

by Trusted Partner Trusted Partner
Message 2 of 5 (944 Views)

Hi @gobey 

Welcome to the community.

You should have recieved a confirmation email with your order number supplied.

You can email them from that email and request information, otherwise you can call our online shop directly quoting that order number on 0800 837 867 and they should be able to assist you.

Mary

Starter Poster

by gobey Starter Poster
Message 3 of 5 (940 Views)

Thanks for the reply. The email wasn't clear if replies on it were accepted but just directs to FAQ and forums. I've been on hold for going on fourteen minutes on the phone number. I'm trying to move to/join the VF mobile network - should it be this hard? :-)

Trusted Partner

by Trusted Partner Trusted Partner
Message 4 of 5 (937 Views)

Hi

Sorry to hear you have been waiting a while for them to answer.

A port doesn't take much time at all however they do need to make sure all of the documentation supplied is correct. Did you order a new mobile device as well as requesting to have your number ported over?

Mary

Highlighted
Starter Poster

by gobey Starter Poster
Message 5 of 5 (935 Views)

Took a half hour in total but I got to talk to someone about it. My order is in a bit of limbo; someone is apparently looking at it but likely it won't be ready in time for my travel on Sunday. All I required was a new VF sim, an open On Account plan and a port from Skinny to VF. I've been advised to go to a VF store for a blank sim and manage the port from there. It's all bit contrary to the online chat I had before making the order. Good to hear the port doesn't take long. I hope so!

Stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 3y ago
  • 2 Kudos
  • 2 Contributors
Kudos 101- Don't be shy, hand it out today