Vodafone Addons for On Account

Highlighted
Senior Contributor
Accepted Solution

Vodafone Addons for On Account

by Senior Contributor Charles Senior Contributor
Message 1 of 7 (1,043 Views)

(Reposting as for some reason my post went missing)

Hi,

I was wandering why Vodafone don't offer Data Addons for On account that last longer then the usual 30day's? I know you offer it for prepay lasting up to 3 months or something, Also it would be nice to have addons for extra chatting minutes, like for example: 200 mins for $19 or 60 for $8

just an idea 

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions
Ninja Master

Re: Vodafone Addons for On Account

by Ninja Master Ninja Master Ninja Master
Message 2 of 7 (1,171 Views)

@Charles

I removed the other thread as this is the Vodafone community, Everyone has good ideas but not everything is not possible so this is where consumers can pick what suits them best Postpay or Prepay

John

Ex VodafoneNZ staff member 17 years 4 days

View solution in original post

Solution
Accepted by topic author Charles
‎03-10-2015 04:33 AM

All Replies
Ninja Master

by Ninja Master Ninja Master Ninja Master
Message 2 of 7 (1,172 Views)

@Charles

I removed the other thread as this is the Vodafone community, Everyone has good ideas but not everything is not possible so this is where consumers can pick what suits them best Postpay or Prepay

John

Ex VodafoneNZ staff member 17 years 4 days
Solution
Accepted by topic author Charles
‎03-10-2015 04:33 AM
Retired Staff

by Retired Staff Dylan Retired Staff
Message 3 of 7 (990 Views)

Hi @Charles 

Thanks for the suggestion, there's lots of different options out there. Recently we've been moving towards features that focus on keeping it simple like Red Share and fixed roaming prices and the Fantastic Fridays deals where there's new offers available every Friday.

It gets tough as soon as "the future" is discussed because as you know we can't raise speculation about potential products. We like to brainstorm these things too but can't get carried away! Smiley Happy

Cheers

Dylan

Senior Contributor

by Senior Contributor Charles Senior Contributor
Message 4 of 7 (983 Views)

Yes Red is simple, but it's not that cheap starting at $69 a month.

Retired Staff

by Retired Staff KatS Retired Staff
Message 5 of 7 (967 Views)

Hi Charles,

The Red Plans offer unlimited talk and text to both NZ and OZ standard numbers  this allows you to have a worry free usage in terms of your calling and texting. Smiley Happy Each Red Plan has a very reasonanble data allowance.

The Red Essentials ($69)  gives you 1.5GB data and offers 1GB bonus data for new customers for the first 6 months. 

The best part is we offer Flexi data which means you can manage or add data incase you need more. Have a read about Flexi Data here .

You can also manage your Vodafone Plan on line through My Account or downloading the My Vodafone App on your smartphone.

Vodafone aims to be competetive and innovative in working and producing new products and services that will meet most customers needs Cat Happy

I volunteer my time here at the Vodafone Community. My opinion is of my own.
Retired Staff

by Retired Staff Dylan Retired Staff
Message 6 of 7 (962 Views)

My favourite feature of the Red plans is the Red Share tablet sim, especially if you get in before the end of August.

Community Manager

by Community Manager Community Manager
Message 7 of 7 (832 Views)

You can get these Add-Ons - http://www.vodafone.co.nz/mobile-plans/add-ons/ - they will roll on unless you cancel them. Data, international etc but as mentioned Red has a lot already built in.

Cheers

m

Channel Manager, Help & Support
Vodafone New Zealand
Stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 2y ago
  • 2 Kudos
  • 5 Contributors
Kudos 101- Don't be shy, hand it out today