Visit to New Zealand and Australia

New Poster
Accepted Solution

Visit to New Zealand and Australia

by Char43 New Poster
Message 1 of 5 (376 Views)
Hi..I will be spending a month visiting both NZ and AU. I have a galaxy S4 phone. ( I've used Vodafone in the UK when I visited there so phone is unlocked.) Question is which plan would suit me in both places with calling to the USA and data.
Posted from Samsung SCH i545

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Retired Staff

Re: Visit to New Zealand and Australia

by Retired Staff Dylan Retired Staff
Message 2 of 5 (670 Views)

Hi Char43

Sounds like it'll be a great trip!

We don't share the same pool of simcards and plans with Vodafone Australia, but you'll be able to very easily grab a sim card from Vodafone New Zealand when you arrive here and similarly from Vodafone Australia when you're there. We have stores in the airports so you can be up and running before leaving the airport.

We have a couple of products that I expect would be ideal for you, in particular "NZ Travel SIM $49" or if you're here for a short time the $29 version. There's details about both here http://www.vodafone.co.nz/travel-sim/

Cheers

Dylan

View solution in original post

Solution
Accepted by HamishT (Retired Staff)
‎12-01-2016 10:31 AM

All Replies
Highlighted
Retired Staff

by Retired Staff Dylan Retired Staff
Message 2 of 5 (671 Views)

Hi Char43

Sounds like it'll be a great trip!

We don't share the same pool of simcards and plans with Vodafone Australia, but you'll be able to very easily grab a sim card from Vodafone New Zealand when you arrive here and similarly from Vodafone Australia when you're there. We have stores in the airports so you can be up and running before leaving the airport.

We have a couple of products that I expect would be ideal for you, in particular "NZ Travel SIM $49" or if you're here for a short time the $29 version. There's details about both here http://www.vodafone.co.nz/travel-sim/

Cheers

Dylan

Solution
Accepted by HamishT (Retired Staff)
‎12-01-2016 10:31 AM
Staff

by Staff JoelA Staff
Message 3 of 5 (347 Views)

Hi @Char43

One of our Travel SIMs would probably be the best option if you are wanting to call the USA while you're here. You should be able to pick one up from the airport when you arrive.

http://www.vodafone.co.nz/travel-sim/

Cheers

I volunteer my time to help the community but I am not an official member of the Social Media team.
Joel Armstrong | Assistant Store Manager | Vodafone NZ |
New Poster

by pkmallu New Poster
Message 4 of 5 (43 Views)

Are these SIM cards available only in New Zealand & Australia or can they be bought in the United States? 

Business Ninja Adept

by Business Ninja Adept Business Ninja Adept Business Ninja Adept
Message 5 of 5 (35 Views)

Hi @pkmallu

The SIM can only be purchased in New Zealand.

Regards

Rochelle

Stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 1y ago
  • 3 Kudos
  • 5 Contributors
Kudos 101- Don't be shy, hand it out today