Texts

Highlighted
Starter Poster
Accepted Solution

Texts

by MikeHolliday Starter Poster
Message 1 of 6 (817 Views)

When checking my prepay usage for the 1st time as i had misplaced my phone,I found that earlier that month i have been charged for voicecalling Egypt while texting the exact Skinny mobile number .It appears to randomly charge me amongst groups of free texting to this exact same number ! I was fobbed off by customer service,yet they must of been able to see the same imfo on their screens ! With the frequency of top ups im asked to do,Can i be compensated for this collosal stuff up ?

Posted from Apple iPhone

Accepted Solutions
Vodafone Ninja

Re: Texts

by Vodafone Ninja Vodafone Ninja Vodafone Ninja
Message 2 of 6 (1,481 Views)

Hi Mike, welcome to Vodafone Community! We are truly sorry about the delayed response here Smiley Sad

Could you private message us your mobile number? We will look into this urgently!

Thank you.

Kind Regards,

Steve

Social Media Team

View solution in original post

Solution
Accepted by AhmedA (Vodafone Ninja)
‎19-11-2015 07:24 PM

All Replies
Vodafone Ninja

by Vodafone Ninja Vodafone Ninja Vodafone Ninja
Message 2 of 6 (1,482 Views)

Hi Mike, welcome to Vodafone Community! We are truly sorry about the delayed response here Smiley Sad

Could you private message us your mobile number? We will look into this urgently!

Thank you.

Kind Regards,

Steve

Social Media Team

Solution
Accepted by AhmedA (Vodafone Ninja)
‎19-11-2015 07:24 PM
Starter Poster

[ Edited ]
Message 3 of 6 (568 Views)

This happened some time ago now ,I did do a printout of the charges but I'm not that computer savvy to send it, my cell number is [Edit - phone number removed - Dylan] Jan f 2014  

Posted from Apple iPad
Retired Staff

by Retired Staff Dylan Retired Staff
Message 4 of 6 (557 Views)

Hi Mike

I've checked with Steve, our systems don't allow us to see call records that far back so unfortunately I don't think we'll be able to help you.

Was the call for a large amount? You mentioned you have a print out, was that an invoice at the time?

Thanks

Dylan

Starter Poster

Message 5 of 6 (532 Views)

Hi Dylan ,I don't get to go online much, I have recently moved and now living on a farm in Northland, no luxury of wi-fi.yes I do have a printout which I will scan and send to you.It was several calls that happened amongst a text conversation with a friend on the skinny network,randomly phoning the exact number I was texting,but listed and market a s Egypt I will forward this to you as soon as I can . It may be easier to send it directly to an Email address... Mike.

Posted from Apple iPad
Retired Staff

by Retired Staff Dylan Retired Staff
Message 6 of 6 (515 Views)

MikeHolliday wrote:

Hi Dylan ,I don't get to go online much, I have recently moved and now living on a farm in Northland, no luxury of wi-fi.yes I do have a printout which I will scan and send to you.It was several calls that happened amongst a text conversation with a friend on the skinny network,randomly phoning the exact number I was texting,but listed and market a s Egypt I will forward this to you as soon as I can . It may be easier to send it directly to an Email address... Mike.

Sure - I'm dylan.packman@vodafone.com

Stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 2y ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 3 Contributors
Kudos 101- Don't be shy, hand it out today