Purchasing new phone

Highlighted
Starter Poster
Accepted Solution

Purchasing new phone

by sp77150 Starter Poster
Message 1 of 3 (344 Views)

I am already on a open term on account plane of $39(I also get a $10 discount so i pay $29). I am wanting to purchase a new phone, possibly the iPhone 7 plus or GS8+. What I want to know is 1. Can I get a phone on the existing plan I have? 2. If so, do I still get to keep the discount? 3. If I opt to get 24 month interest free for the phone payment and I decide to cancel the plan, Can I just pay off the remainder of the phone? Are there any fees involved in cancelation?

Accepted Solutions
Vodafone Ninja

Re: Purchasing new phone

by Vodafone Ninja Vodafone Ninja Vodafone Ninja
Message 2 of 3 (615 Views)

You can keep the same plan (and the discount) and just add the phone on as interest free payments. 

If you do decide to cancel your plan or switch to prepay, you will recieve a final bill with the remaining payments owing all billed at once. There are no extra charges or hidden costs here, just whatever you have left owing on the phone.

- Sam

I work for Vodafone, supporting our mobile and fixed customers, and volunteer my time on the community.

PM = Private Message. Click on my name to send me a message.

View solution in original post

Solution
Accepted by topic author sp77150
‎11-04-2017 04:32 PM

All Replies
Vodafone Ninja

by Vodafone Ninja Vodafone Ninja Vodafone Ninja
Message 2 of 3 (616 Views)

You can keep the same plan (and the discount) and just add the phone on as interest free payments. 

If you do decide to cancel your plan or switch to prepay, you will recieve a final bill with the remaining payments owing all billed at once. There are no extra charges or hidden costs here, just whatever you have left owing on the phone.

- Sam

I work for Vodafone, supporting our mobile and fixed customers, and volunteer my time on the community.

PM = Private Message. Click on my name to send me a message.
Solution
Accepted by topic author sp77150
‎11-04-2017 04:32 PM
Starter Poster

by sp77150 Starter Poster
Message 3 of 3 (317 Views)

Sweet!  Thanks

Stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 19w ago
  • 1 Kudo