Plan issues

Starter Poster

Plan issues

by CaitlinLam Starter Poster
Message 1 of 4 (177 Views)

Hi I am very upset early this morning I put a $20 recharge code into the myvodafone app and purchased a plan on the my flex prepay plans (1.25gb data, 50 minutes and 250 texts) all seemed alright as i recieved a text saying i that my plan was good to go. i used my data until about 10am where I could not load facebook, snapchat or anything on safari using my data. checking my vodafone app using wifi 0mb 0 minutes and unlimited texts which renew on the 22nd of march. This was a very big inconvenience to me as I later went to the doctors and needed to contact my parents and peers and was unable to let them know what was going on. I still currently have this problem, I do not know how to fix it and I need data and calls

Highlighted
Business Ninja Adept

Re: Plan issues

by Business Ninja Adept Business Ninja Adept Business Ninja Adept
Message 2 of 4 (168 Views)

@CaitlinLam can you please private message me your phone number? I can fix this up first thing in the morning for you.. (In at 7.30AM)

Thanks

I work in Mobile Technical Escalations and I volunteer my time here on the community helping out.
Business Ninja Adept

by Business Ninja Adept Business Ninja Adept Business Ninja Adept
Message 3 of 4 (154 Views)

Your plan is fixed now

Cheers

I work in Mobile Technical Escalations and I volunteer my time here on the community helping out.
Starter Poster

by CaitlinLam Starter Poster
Message 4 of 4 (138 Views)

thank you so much for your help

Stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 4w ago
  • 1 Kudo
  • 2 Contributors
Kudos 101- Don't be shy, hand it out today