Message 1 of 4 (378 Views)
Hi can someone help me check the status of my order please
Posted from Android 2.0
Vodafone Ninja

Re: Order status

by Vodafone Ninja Vodafone Ninja Vodafone Ninja
Message 2 of 4 (337 Views)

Hi there! 

Best people to check status of orders is the online shop team via http://www.vodafone.co.nz/help/online-shop/ Smiley Happy

If something was ordered on say, Friday or over the weekend, there's a good chance it will only have been picked up by today(29th) or tomorrow. Give the team a buzz anyway though and they'll be able to let you know.

Regards,
^Zane Cat Happy

New Poster

by ChoppaTom New Poster
Message 3 of 4 (204 Views)

Hi, is there anyway I can speak directly with a vodafone sales rep online? I mean we are in the 21st century surely Vodafone NZ has the option for live chat or are we just that far behind the rest of the world... Vodafone AU even has the feature available on their website. It says we can talk to vodafone all over the website but i cannot find the feature anywhere except for advice telling me to send an email...

This is terrible.

Highlighted
Vodafone Ninja

by Vodafone Ninja Vodafone Ninja Vodafone Ninja
Message 4 of 4 (201 Views)

Hey Chops,

We do have a team who take these types of queries via our online shop but there's a few issues with our system meaning they can't instigate chat convos atm but I can do you one better. If you PM me your details and what you want to discuss I can arrange for someone to get in touch. 

Thanks.

Stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 26w ago
  • 1 Kudo
  • 3 Contributors
Kudos 101- Don't be shy, hand it out today