New phone every year subscription

Highlighted
Starter Poster
Accepted Solution

New phone every year subscription

by Grim Starter Poster
Message 1 of 5 (700 Views)

What happens after the year is up? Do vodafone inform us of what to do? Or do they just stop the subscrition without a word & not follow through with the service? This forum my last resort for Vodafone to make amends or a complaint will be going through to the commerce commision... 

Accepted Solutions
Starter Poster

Re: New phone every year subscription

by Grim Starter Poster
Message 5 of 5 (888 Views)

Thanks Dylan ......Have done & all sorted now...Cheers.

View solution in original post

Solution
Accepted by topic author Grim
‎09-10-2015 07:50 PM

All Replies
Retired Staff

by Retired Staff HamishT Retired Staff
Message 2 of 5 (663 Views)

Good Morning @Grim,

Welcome to our Community!  Please refer to my article written around the New Phone Ever Year add-on and redemption process here - Refer to info  "Redeeming New Phone Every Year (NPEY)"

Kind Regards,

HamishT
Social Media Advisor

Starter Poster

by Grim Starter Poster
Message 3 of 5 (605 Views)

Hi Hamish,

Thanks for that....but nope... none of that has happened... going over my bills since i've had this phone... I've made 12 payments for the service... then it disappered off my bills for two months... rang up each month to enquire why & they didn't know either but said they will put it back on& that it wouldn't affect my subscription... Now i'm past the original year of the subscription.... i've kept paying my bill as if the subscription was still running but i'm not seeing anything come out of it except for being over $200 out of pocket for a service i've not been receiving....What should I do?

Retired Staff

by Retired Staff Dylan Retired Staff
Message 4 of 5 (530 Views)

Hi Grim

Please take your current phone into a Vodafone store, I understand they will swap your phone for a new model on a new 24 month term. There's more details about the New Phone Every Year process on our site here http://www.vodafone.co.nz/red/new-phone-every-year/

If there are any concerns about your eligibility I'm sure they'll be able to check over your account and invoices. I haven't heard of any problems with New Phone Every Year and am surprised to hear you had some trouble with it. Please post again and let us know how it goes.

Thank you

Dylan

Starter Poster

by Grim Starter Poster
Message 5 of 5 (889 Views)

Thanks Dylan ......Have done & all sorted now...Cheers.

Solution
Accepted by topic author Grim
‎09-10-2015 07:50 PM
Stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 1y ago
  • 5 Kudos
  • 3 Contributors
Kudos 101- Don't be shy, hand it out today