My Flex Prepay prematurely expired

Starter Poster
Accepted Solution

My Flex Prepay prematurely expired

by zhajack Starter Poster
Message 1 of 2 (107 Views)

Hello

I have two mobile numbers connected to my account. Both are on My Flex Prepay but each has different expiry dates.

Over the weekend one number was due to expire (March 12th) so I topped this up and it renewed as it should.

The second number was last renewed on February 28th 2017 but it appears that this has expired at the same time as the first mobile number...about 18 days too early.

There was not enough funds to renew this unexpected expiry and now usage is eating into my account credit, all mins, data and unlimited texts have been lost.

I have since topped up the account but nothing has renewed and I dont get the option to carry on with the existing plan. I get a message stating "Your current plan has no included DATA, TXTs or Minutes. Casual rates apply"...I had these before so why is it different now? I dont even get an option to improve the My Flex plan.

Why has this happened and how do I get everything reinstated as it was before...including the account credit?

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions
Staff

Re: My Flex Prepay prematurely expired

by Staff sams Staff
Message 2 of 2 (134 Views)

Can you please PM me the affected number? I'll fix it up and credit you back for any casual charges.

- Sam

I work for Vodafone, supporting our mobile and fixed customers, and volunteer my time on the community.

PM = Private Message. Click on my name to send me a message.

View solution in original post

Solution
Accepted by topic author zhajack
‎21-03-2017 03:21 PM

All Replies
Staff

Re: My Flex Prepay prematurely expired

by Staff sams Staff
Message 2 of 2 (135 Views)

Can you please PM me the affected number? I'll fix it up and credit you back for any casual charges.

- Sam

I work for Vodafone, supporting our mobile and fixed customers, and volunteer my time on the community.

PM = Private Message. Click on my name to send me a message.
Solution
Accepted by topic author zhajack
‎21-03-2017 03:21 PM
Stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 1w ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 2 Contributors
Kudos 101- Don't be shy, hand it out today