My 1.0GB data on the $29 On Account Plan has gone....

Frequent Poster

My 1.0GB data on the $29 On Account Plan has gone....

by Frequent Poster jacky5878 Frequent Poster
Message 1 of 7 (609 Views)

Hi Dylan

I have been using this on account $29 on account for some time now and it is just renew on the 28th October 2016.

all this time, i always have been allocated for 1.5GB data for the month, but this month, i only been allocated for 500mb now.. So I immediately rang your vodafone customer line and asking what is going on, the first phone call, i was told i am going to get 5GB, i was shocked to hear that thinking that Vodafone has been so generous to give out so many data to me.

So I decided to call again, after 30 minutes, they said it has an upgrade on the vodafone app, which u need to goto the add on and then my 1GB data will still be there.

Then this morning (29 oct), i checked again, now my official data allocation is now 500mb which I was really annoyed to see. 

After numerous phone call with your team at Philipines which they don't want to help anyway. the first sentence  i was told this add on bonus is only for 2 year. Technically i am on this open plan, i have received no notification that my bonus add on is going to be finishing and i was always assuming if I am on a discontinue plan unless i have made changed to the plan, the allocation will remain the same... 

Could you please arrange to have some one to have a look on this plan that I am having, I can clearly remember that, prior to signing up to this, there is no where indicated to me it is only for 2 years only, and look at it now, if you are just going to offer this allocation, it is worst than the $29 prepay and also with more benefit too.  Please don't tell your staff to sell me on a higher plan because i am not interested on it and no I don't want to go back to prepay at all.

Thank you very much on this, your understanding is fully appreciated.

Jacky

Highlighted
Frequent Poster

Re: My 1.0GB data on the $29 On Account Plan has gone....

Message 2 of 7 (572 Views)

Hi Vodafone

Can someone please let me know???

Regards

Jacky

Business Ninja Adept

by Business Ninja Adept Business Ninja Adept Business Ninja Adept
Message 3 of 7 (569 Views)

Good morning Jacky,

Please click on my name and send me a PM including the mobile number and four digit PIN on your account.

Regards

Rochelle

Frequent Poster

Message 4 of 7 (555 Views)

Hi Rochelle

send to you already. hope to hear from you soon

Regards

Jacky

Starter Poster

by jehl70 Starter Poster
Message 5 of 7 (479 Views)

Hi there,

I've got exactly the same issue.

I've sent an email via the website, but would greatly appreciate some assistance re this.

JEHL

Starter Poster

by jehl70 Starter Poster
Message 6 of 7 (469 Views)

I have now been rung by someone from the Philippines, who has tried to argue that I should only have 500MB as that is all that is on my plan.  Apparently the fact that I have had 1GB for the past 2 years is immaterial.

Is there someone in NZ who could assist me please?

Thanks in advance.

Starter Poster

by jehl70 Starter Poster
Message 7 of 7 (432 Views)

Can anyone help me please?

Stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 42w ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 3 Contributors
Kudos 101- Don't be shy, hand it out today