Losing a month of service as punishment for changing plans

Starter Poster
Accepted Solution

Losing a month of service as punishment for changing plans

by BrettP Starter Poster
Message 1 of 3 (327 Views)

I was on a Smart 19 plan that came with 500mb data. I wanted to change to a My Flex Prepay to increase the amount of data I got each month. I knew that when I changed plans I would lose the cary over data and minutes I had, which were quite a lot. It seemed worth it. My big isdsue is that I changed plans the day that my old plan had just renewed. I assumed that the change would happen from the next billing cycle. If there were any warnings that the change would happen immediately and I would lose the whole montrh I'd just paid for they were obscure. I certainly didn't see any warnings at all. That really sucks,

Not quite as bad but it was also notg made obvious that as well as losing my rollover data, there were much lower rollover caps on the new plan (3.5GB and 500 minutes). I don't know if there even were limits on the old plan. I had certainly had double those minutes and  more data than that before.

Anyway, I can live with the rollover caps but stealing a month of credit without warning is really just plain wrong. That needs to be fixed.

Accepted Solutions
Vodafone Ninja

Re: Losing a month of service as punishment for changing plans

by Vodafone Ninja Vodafone Ninja Vodafone Ninja
Message 2 of 3 (555 Views)

Hi @BrettP

Thanks for bringing to our attention, can you please click on my name and send me a private message with your mobile number and I'll see what I can do for you.

Cheers

^Hamish

View solution in original post

Solution
Accepted by topic author BrettP
‎02-09-2017 03:58 PM

All Replies
Vodafone Ninja

by Vodafone Ninja Vodafone Ninja Vodafone Ninja
Message 2 of 3 (556 Views)

Hi @BrettP

Thanks for bringing to our attention, can you please click on my name and send me a private message with your mobile number and I'll see what I can do for you.

Cheers

^Hamish

Solution
Accepted by topic author BrettP
‎02-09-2017 03:58 PM
Highlighted
Starter Poster

by BrettP Starter Poster
Message 3 of 3 (301 Views)

Thanks so much for your prompt response and agreeing to look into this Hamish. I'll message you now.

Stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 3w ago
  • 1 Kudo
  • 2 Contributors
Kudos 101- Don't be shy, hand it out today