International Roaming - Even More Countries Added

Frequent Poster

International Roaming - Even More Countries Added

by Frequent Poster crosis Frequent Poster
Message 1 of 1 (225 Views)

From a long time international roamer and customer of Vodafone, I just wanted to say thanks for increasing the number of countries you offer $5 roaming in. In particular for me I am pleased to see China added to the list as I have been there on business around 30 times over the best 6 years or so. In future, this change will mean I will be able to stop carrying two phones <g>.

Thailand too is good to see as it has been ridiculously expensive to stay in touch with my office while visiting in the past. Being the usual greedy sort of person who wants more, I look forward to seeing Vietnam and Cambodia added to the list too.

This said, when I look at the fact I have a really affordable red plan that allows me unlimited calls and texts to NZ and Australia numbers, a recent free increase in my monthly data allowance, data share with my uni-student daughter for under $20 per month, and now even more countries for $5 when I travel, I am just so impressed with what you offer. 

With Vodafone constantly improving service for existing customers, in my humble opinion, you remain far ahead of your mobile competitors.

THANK YOU
from a very satisfied customer

Stats
  • 0 Replies
  • 10w ago
  • 1 Kudo
  • 1 Contributor
Kudos 101- Don't be shy, hand it out today