Flex prepay - plan modification & carryover?

Starter Poster
Accepted Solution

Flex prepay - plan modification & carryover?

by PaulBags Starter Poster
Message 1 of 2 (226 Views)
Hi, the terms are a little unclear to me. We get carryover min & data on renewal, and we can set our plan to modify on renewal - but if we do does min & data still carryover? Terms state 'plan' must remain 'active' to get carryover, to me plan means flex as a whole and so 'modified' is still 'active' - but 'plan' could concevibly include state(the levels flex is currently set at) making the meaning "active in it's current state".
Posted from HTC One M7

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Vodafone Ninja

Re: Flex prepay - plan modification & carryover?

by Vodafone Ninja Vodafone Ninja Vodafone Ninja
Message 2 of 2 (354 Views)

If you adjust your plan and save the changes to happen on the next renewal, you will retain any carryover balances.

If you change and select the buy now option to renew the plan with the new balances straight away, you will lose any carryover balances.

- Sam

I work for Vodafone, supporting our mobile and fixed customers, and volunteer my time on the community.

PM = Private Message. Click on my name to send me a message.

View solution in original post

Solution
Accepted by topic author PaulBags
‎13-01-2017 11:04 PM

All Replies
Highlighted
Vodafone Ninja

Re: Flex prepay - plan modification & carryover?

by Vodafone Ninja Vodafone Ninja Vodafone Ninja
Message 2 of 2 (355 Views)

If you adjust your plan and save the changes to happen on the next renewal, you will retain any carryover balances.

If you change and select the buy now option to renew the plan with the new balances straight away, you will lose any carryover balances.

- Sam

I work for Vodafone, supporting our mobile and fixed customers, and volunteer my time on the community.

PM = Private Message. Click on my name to send me a message.
Solution
Accepted by topic author PaulBags
‎13-01-2017 11:04 PM
Stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 11w ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 2 Contributors
Kudos 101- Don't be shy, hand it out today