Disappointed with Vodafone's Customer Retention - Mobile Services

Starter Poster

Disappointed with Vodafone's Customer Retention - Mobile Services

by cysjon Starter Poster
Message 1 of 4 (179 Views)

I've been in contact with Vodafone's Customer Retention Team and i have to say that I'm very bitterly disappointed with Vodafone. My initial call was never logged and no intentions to reply back to me over two whole weeks. 

Me and my wife have been very loyal customers of Vodafone for years now. We paid our bills on time and have no complains about their services until NOW. 

Both of us are on $50 and $30 plan respectively, with 4GB of data (no carry forward as opposed to Vodafone's prepay plans) for each of us. That makes it $80 per month for the both of us. Now, 2Degrees are offering a $55 monthly plan with $25 per sub line for a share of 10GB per month carry forward if unused. Ultimately, both telcos plans, cost the same ($80 per month) to us, but 2D offers more data that can be carried forward. 

Fast forward, Vodafone Customer Retention has not been on the ball, and as a loyal customer, I'm bitterly disappointed. When I managed to call them, they were unaware of my initial call, when they PROMISED to call me back after a week or two; which didn't happen. Anyways, over the quick phone call conversation, they can't counter offer 2Degrees package and even had the galls to offer a plan, that would require me to pay MORE, to get a better plan. All I really wanted is for a counter plan while me and my wife paid the same amount per month. 

Rest assured, I'm moving over to 2Degrees. 

Vodafone Ninja

Re: Disappointed with Vodafone's Customer Retention - Mobile Services

by Vodafone Ninja Vodafone Ninja Vodafone Ninja
Message 2 of 4 (126 Views)

Hey there,

the plans had a refresh overnight, check out the new allowances here :-)

https://www.vodafone.co.nz/pay-monthly/

Chris

Vodafone Social Media Team
New Poster

by jmtvlim New Poster
Message 3 of 4 (73 Views)
when you say Limited Time Offer, do you mean this increased data cap will only last say, 24 months when
you subscribe to it? Or is it literally the offer itself only lasting for 2 weeks and then someone new looking into the website won't be able to avail of the offer?
Posted from Sony F8331
Retired Staff

[ Edited ]
by Retired Staff johnr Retired Staff
Message 4 of 4 (68 Views)

@jmtvlimI can confirm it's a perm offer as @MikeHales confirmed this over on geekzone

@cysjonretention team can't offer plans that are not in the systems yet that is why they could not offer you the 10GB or anything close,

I got the 10GB for $50 per month and unlimited calling to NZ & OZ numbers

JohnR

Ex VodafoneNZ staff member 17 years 4 days
Stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 1w ago
  • 1 Kudo
  • 4 Contributors
Kudos 101- Don't be shy, hand it out today