Changing prepay plans and rollover balances

Starter Poster
Accepted Solution

Changing prepay plans and rollover balances

by goldmember Starter Poster
Message 1 of 3 (504 Views)
Hi there. If I change from the old $29 prepay plan that I'm currently on, to the new latest $28 plan, will I lose my rollover balances for data and minutes? Thanks.
Posted from Samsung SM-N910U

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Vodafone Ninja

Re: Changing prepay plans and rollover balances

by Vodafone Ninja Vodafone Ninja Vodafone Ninja
Message 2 of 3 (833 Views)

Hi there,

We are very sorry for the delayed response. 

Unfortunately yes Smiley Sad If you cancel your Prepay Carry Over $19 or $29 plan and/or move from one Prepay plan to another (including either moving from Prepay Carry Over $19 to Prepay Carry Over $29, or from Prepay Carry Over $29 to Prepay Carry Over $19) and/or renew or repurchase your Prepay Carry Over $19 or $29 plan before the 30 day plan period, you will lose any data and minutes you have carried over from your previous plan.

Kind Regards,

Vodafone Social Media Team.

View solution in original post

Solution
Accepted by topic author goldmember
‎28-12-2016 05:22 PM

All Replies
Highlighted
Vodafone Ninja

by Vodafone Ninja Vodafone Ninja Vodafone Ninja
Message 2 of 3 (834 Views)

Hi there,

We are very sorry for the delayed response. 

Unfortunately yes Smiley Sad If you cancel your Prepay Carry Over $19 or $29 plan and/or move from one Prepay plan to another (including either moving from Prepay Carry Over $19 to Prepay Carry Over $29, or from Prepay Carry Over $29 to Prepay Carry Over $19) and/or renew or repurchase your Prepay Carry Over $19 or $29 plan before the 30 day plan period, you will lose any data and minutes you have carried over from your previous plan.

Kind Regards,

Vodafone Social Media Team.

Solution
Accepted by topic author goldmember
‎28-12-2016 05:22 PM
Starter Poster

by goldmember Starter Poster
Message 3 of 3 (446 Views)
Ok thanks for the clarification. Perhaps that is something that should be changed. What is the incentive then to change to a newer plan besides it being $1 cheaper per month? The extra 500mb is nice to have but I don't see why I should forfeit my rollover balances. I'll just stick with my current $29 plan for now, but transferring people's rollover balances to the new plans is something worth considering, Vodafone team.
Posted from Samsung SM-N910U
Stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 26w ago
  • 1 Kudo
  • 2 Contributors
Kudos 101- Don't be shy, hand it out today